Bengals are better than their 2-7 record.
They beat the Panthers
Bengals are better than their 2-7 record.
They beat the Panthers
But then again, Panthers weren't starting Tony Pike at the time.
Say goodbye to rookie of the year
FUCK! I hate Tampa (Div. Rival) but man, this kid is something special and has played outstanding this season. I hope he gets his shit together.
Guess Dez will finish second in voting after all.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...ngal%20uni.jpg
Fuck Nike. Bengals unis are ugly now, but I never thought it'd be outdone.
I find solace and comfort in the fact that my 1 and Infinity Panthers unleashed the scourge that is Troy Smith onto the league. No record is safe from this point on.
http://lulzimg.com/i8/40590b6f.jpg
This shit is classic, you don't fuck with perfection. Only flaw in this image is it should be a hulking white with #40 instead.
But he didn't repeat
Bears
Nah Marcus is gonna follow in Mike's footsteps any day now
Spoiler: show
real qbs suck until they are thrown into the spotlight
199 up in this bitch
I still have faith that the Kolbbernator will be a star one day![]()