Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1381 to 1400 of 1537
  1. #1381
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I thought he rushed for the TD
    pretty sure he's got 2 rushing TDs and a passing one

  2. #1382
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    pretty sure he's got 2 rushing TDs and a passing one
    Yep you're right, 100% completion percentage JUST LIKE GOD INTENDED

  3. #1383
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Owned

  4. #1384
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I'm almost sad tebow isn't starting, just because it means I won't get to see him cry

  5. #1385
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Crayton plowed that bitch alright.

  6. #1386
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Tolbert is so awesome.

  7. #1387
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Rivers throws the ball 40 yards downfield like it's nothing, guy really does have a crazy arm

  8. #1388
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Fleaflick... or not, hahaha

  9. #1389
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    10 yard tackle, lmao.

  10. #1390
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Nice INT, that went to waste

  11. #1391
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wow... Crayton having a career year.

  12. #1392
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Damn, hope his wrist is fine after that.

  13. #1393
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    dez crayton

  14. #1394
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Shoulda traded RW to the Chargers and kept crayton.

  15. #1395
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Game over.

  16. #1396
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    fuck you fags, i root for denver ONE TIME and look what happens

    never again

  17. #1397
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    YO MIZ WHERE YA AT.

  18. #1398
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    wonder how long til mcdaniels is out

  19. #1399
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    i know I blame him for not getting to see bmarsh beast up the nfl every sunday. or maybe thats the dolphins terrible qbs

  20. #1400
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    wonder how long til mcdaniels is out
    I will gladly take him...

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27
  2. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  3. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  4. NFL Week 11: Injury loves company...
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 2009-11-25, 15:31
  5. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  6. NFL Week 1...It Begins
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 00:51
  7. NFL Week 11 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 13:19