Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 87

Thread: Log-in Difficulties 11/21     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    shiva down as well, i got in fine an hour ago, tried to log in alt and wouldn't let me.
    se claimed to have it fixed over an hour ago...

  2. #62
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    =D in!

  3. #63
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    lobby server fucked again

  4. #64
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    308
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    "We fixed it!"

    No, you guys didn't.

  5. #65
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    436
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Was able to log in 1hr ago, zoned from MH and the screen was all black, I could hear the music and even hear the /tell chime, but the screen was black, I could even move my mouse cursor lol but screen never loaded anything, crashed pol after 5mins and can't log back on past Notifying Server Lobby now q.q.

  6. #66
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulek View Post
    Able to log into Phoenix now. Unsure if coincidence, but after last unable to connect lobby server, restarted POL from logon, and now able to get past connection to lobby server.
    What do you mean by this? my POL froze now im unable to log in. Whats weird is, its showingme on MNK when I was on NIN when I got kicked.

  7. #67
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    What do you mean by this? my POL froze now im unable to log in. Whats weird is, its showingme on MNK when I was on NIN when I got kicked.
    Same with me...while I was on thf in abyssea, I dont remember not wearing any armor, which is what its showing. Ninja rollback maybe?

  8. #68
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Wow. I got in just fine on the first try and then the painters upstairs fucked with the router or something and DCed me, now I can't get in at all, right after I got to abyssea and used a stone for 93 minutes.

    Fucking amazing. Great job SE, fuck you.

  9. #69
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    lol i didn't refresh the page in a while, last entree i see
    Quote Originally Posted by eotfofyl View Post
    =D in!
    so all happy i input password, log in and .... stuck again...

  10. #70
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I tried to get in and couldn't.

    I just tried again 30 mins later and it says "Same character is already logged in"

    WTF....

  11. #71
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    508
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by RproX View Post
    I tried to get in and couldn't.

    I just tried again 30 mins later and it says "Same character is already logged in"

    WTF....
    I'm getting the same error, now it's locking me out saying "same character's logged in"... when I can't even get to the char selection screen?

  12. #72
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    436
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Another official announcement of All worlds login difficulties lol

  13. #73
    Shak-ka-kahn
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    201
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    i shoulod've stayed logged in earlier, just in time to fuck up for abyssea T_T

  14. #74
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Oh well, back to trolling the forums.

  15. #75
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Going Thanksgiving prep-drinking in that case. Good luck with this lol.

  16. #76
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    I just got in. Possibly fixed?

  17. #77
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    back up

  18. #78
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Just got in but even though it said my char was WHM and in Tahrongi, I ended up exiting out of abyssea on BLU.

    Fucking SE, god fucking damnit. Just wasted 60mins+a stone. Fuck them.

  19. #79
    Tagus
    Guest

    yeah... i was just going to rant about not being able to finish slime trials today, but got back in. Still feeling ranty though... fucking sunday afternoon server down bullshit

  20. #80
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    539
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    fuck

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ps2 log in
    By Amarao in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-09-16, 19:49
  2. so....who can't log in. Again
    By Pete in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2005-09-08, 14:32