lol america's team
lol america's team
Ugh so close. Thanks stonehandz... Good game.
Fucking awesome playcalling on those last few downs lol.
Impressive kick even if he missed it, only about a yard wide outside but would have had the distance from about 62.
I still think that cements Garrett as the head coach for next year, they were down 17-0 and the team fought back for him. Saints DB made a great play. No one expected Cowboys to cover this week.
I dunno, I think Brees flopping in the 3rd quarter and most of the 4th played a huge part in that comeback.
Also fuck Dez Bryant and whatever playcalling made him end up with ZERO points in fantasy.
Didn't you know Dallas hired a new OC?
Spoiler: show
God, I hate the Saints. Exploiting Katrina and Gulf Spills to shore up fans.
sanchez out of the game? loool
Last Week: 11-5
Season: 90-70
New England at Detroit
New Orleans at Dallas
Cincinnati at NY Jets
Green Bay at Atlanta
Pittsburgh at Buffalo
Carolina at Cleveland
Tennessee at Houston
Minnesota at Washington
Jacksonville at NY Giants
Kansas City at Seattle
Philadelphia at Chicago
Tampa Bay at Baltimore
St. Louis at Denver
Miami at Oakland
San Diego at Indianapolis
San Francisco at Arizona
Anyone have stream of Planes/Bagels?
They were my picks before the new thread was made. Don't be a douche. Can remove them from my record. Idc.
Why couldn't refs catch paytons to =.=
the only thing i have learned from this game is that i do not miss joe theismann