Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1167

Thread: NFL Week 13: Uman     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    I was expecting the thread title to be "That's fine, that's fine!" this week.
    u man bro?

  2. #42
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I would have thought I put my freakin heart and soul into this would have been best.

  3. #43
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Come on, Texans. Stop sucking and do somethning!!

  4. #44
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wait the game is on?

  5. #45
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Not yet. Just had to get a pep talk in.

  6. #46
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    oh.

  7. #47
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    nobody will watch the football game tonight. all eyes on cleveland bro

  8. #48
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Noone cares about the heat and cleveland.

  9. #49
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    262
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

    So I noticed that if the Saints win all out and the Falcons win everything but the game against the Saints (obv), the Falcons would still be ranked ahead. I was wondering why so I went and found this:

    1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
    2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
    3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
    4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
    5. Strength of victory.
    6. Strength of schedule.
    7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
    8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
    9. Best net points in common games.
    10. Best net points in all games.
    11. Best net touchdowns in all games.

    This is the tiebreaker between 2 peple in the same division. Would the tie breaker go down to #5 or am I missing something?

  10. #50
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Asante out again, Andre Johnson 9 tds

  11. #51
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    How many bitches does he fight?

  12. #52
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Asante out again, Andre Johnson 9 tds
    I'll give him 7, and Arian 5

  13. #53
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Andre Johnson, Player of the Year. Nobody can stop talkin 'bout how much a bad ass he is.

  14. #54
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    OMFG... WHAT THE SHIT. Thank fuck for a holding penalty >.>

  15. #55
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    FFS... /facepalm

  16. #56
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    If only Peyton Hillis was on the cavs

  17. #57
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    San Francisco @ Green Bay - Did you see San Francisco offensive juggernaut on Monday? Going to blow out dem Pack.
    Buffalo @ Minnesota
    Washington @ New York Giants
    Oakland @ San Diego
    St Louis @ Arizona
    Dallas @ Indianapolis - Jason Garrett is going to win coach of the year while Kitna earns comeback player of the year. Enjoy your new regime olroy.
    SF over GB?!, switch dealer tbh. And DAL over Colts, that's some bad shit you're smoking son.

    Edit: WAS over NYG is the fanboy in me.

  18. #58
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    That's one... You only get one

  19. #59
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    LMAO... Andre Johnson on the reverse

  20. #60
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    why can I see michael vick asscrack in every eagle game

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  3. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  4. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42