Wow RW is an idiot. "Not to toot my own horn, but I'm the best the best the best the best"
Wow RW is an idiot. "Not to toot my own horn, but I'm the best the best the best the best"
Fuck you Texans, i'm done with you. Sorry bunch of inconsistent-over-talented-non-playing bitches...
iman
leonhard out for the jets after a "freak shin accident" during practice.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SaRIAJPrwxeBBA
Gonna be a good fucking game still, that's for sure.
I'm not saying it's funny, but it certainly will make brady's life easier. He is probably out for the year.
It all depends on Aarons hands this game imo, he's dropped a couple key passes.
For sure, it's going to be a good game. I still think Patriots will win it at home.
Pats made Peyton look silly, they will make sanchez look like clutch.
I actually don't hate the pats now that Moss is gone. Focusing all my attention to the Jets because of my obnoxious room mate.
A big fuck you to fox for showing the shitty Cowboys game in Chicago instead of the atl-tb game
I don't understand why "analysts" continue to pick the cowboys, like wtf.