And Locker is schooling Nebraska.
Sigh.
And Locker is schooling Nebraska.
Sigh.
...job hopping coaches too
Locker? I meant Jessee Callier. My bad.
Locker's so fucking overrated. every game i've ever seen him play, he's been ass.
Really espn? Really? Interrupting a game for women's basketball of all things.
OH SHIT
there goes Washington's chances.
...that's the sound of an Arena League Team's Heart Breaking
consider him concussed
"I think I made the right decision by not coming out last year."
Sure did Jake.
Locker is like Tebow without the Jesus, although I don't know if that is a positive or negative.
So there I was being Jake Locker
When the team doctors were like
"you have a concussion, you should sit down"
And I was like
"Fuck You"
So they were like
"Well, don't do anything stupid like going on the field to play"
Then I was like
"Fuck you, where my helmet at?"
wtf @ locker injury explanation. helmet got...pulled over his eyes so they thought he couldnt see? sounds like bullshit and he wants to play through a concussion to me
last game of the season, cant hold anything back
the referee that flagged the K-state WR for excessive celebration apparently said "wrong choice, buddy" lol. fuck that shit, as soon as he calls you buddy you "accidentally" punch him in the face while celebrating excessively, get your money's worth