Atheling Mantle
http://downrightfiercels.org/forum/images/rare.pnghttp://downrightfiercels.org/forum/images/ex.png DEF:15 Attack+20 "Double Attack"+3%
Atheling Mantle
http://downrightfiercels.org/forum/images/rare.pnghttp://downrightfiercels.org/forum/images/ex.png DEF:15 Attack+20 "Double Attack"+3%
Beyond the Stars
Client: Nomad Moogle (Grand Duke
Palace, Ru'Lude Gardens)
Summary:
The nomad moogle claims to have
perfected another procedure that will
send your powers burgeoning to even
greater heights. Acquire ten Kindred's
crests and five merit points if you
fancy yourself ready for the
undertaking.
my body is ready
finally updated my signature!!!!!
at least the upgrade for empyrean lv90 isnt that huge anymore to create a crowdstorm like vision and scars area
Magian Harp too:
Additional song, huh...Daurdabla Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
Singing skill +5
String instrument skill +5
Lv85 BRD
Daurdabla Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
Singing skill +20
String instrument skill +20
Increases song effect duration
Grants an additional song effect
Lv90 BRD
Did I miss the stats on the DRG body? I saw someone mention it but I haven't seen the stats. What are they now?
Hands too please sirs.
Lncr. Plackart +2 Rare Exclusive
Body
DEF:66 STR+14 DEX+14 Accuracy+14
Attack+14 "Store TP"+10
Wyvern: Grants food effect
Set:
Attack occ. varies with wyvern's HP
Lv89 DRG
Lncr. Vmbrc. +2 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:30 STR+8 DEX+8 Accuracy+10
"Double Attack"+4%
Enhances "Spirit Link" effect
Set:
Attack occ. varies with wyvern's HP
Lv87 DRG
Is it possible to mine requirements for Quests?
Wanna see what we're getting for Shield/Harpe trials. Even though I'm sure its going to be nothing unique and still be "kill 200 beasts with target item equipped!"
can finally cap haste on DRK with the hands. yay?...
Magoraga Beads Rare Exclusive
Neck
AGI+2
"Utsusemi" spellcasting time -10%
Lv90 MNK RDM THF BST RNG NIN DRG COR PUP DNC
For the rare occasion mnk is /nin. Just made it even more broken
Future Fabulous -astral subligar quest?
Beast King - 3 ground kings
Kirin - ...
Hell's Guardian - Cerberus
Luminous Wings - obi/gorget quest? or Jailer kill?
Dragon Rider - Ouryu Cometh?
Impenetrable - Alexander prime fight?
Alpha and Omega - Ultima Omega limbus kill
Ultimate - Maat's Cap
Hybrid Beast - Khimara?
Dark Depths - Dynamis all?
Zenith
Perfect Attendance Salvage? lol
Rescuer
Nightmares - Dynamis CoP
Einherjar - durr
Illuminator -
Bushin - Black Belt
Ace Angler - 100 Fish?
Master Crafter - 100 craft?
Ingenuity - Cooking 100?
Griffon's Claw - WoTG Sandy quest line
Fetching Footpad
Undying Loyalty Bastok WoTG?
Royal Lineage
Shattering Star - lol 75
Cobra Commander Windurst Quest line WoTG
Roaring Laughter PW? (suggested by another)
Dark Blade - Odin Prime?
Ducal Guard - Apocolypse Nigh/ Last Verse?
Harmony
Revelations
Savio(u)r AV kill?
lol I give up I'm sure there are a couple VNM ones.
Beat Shinryuu, cast Impact.
Upgrade DRG AF3 body, have lunch with Wyvern.
Lncr. Plackart +2 Rare Exclusive
Body
DEF:66 STR+14 DEX+14 Accuracy+14
Attack+14 "Store TP"+10
Wyvern: Grants food effect
Set:
Attack occ. varies with wyvern's HP
Lv89 DRG
Lncr. Vmbrc. +2 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:30 STR+8 DEX+8 Accuracy+10
"Double Attack"+4%
Enhances "Spirit Link" effect
Set:
Attack occ. varies with wyvern's HP
Lv87 DRG
Future Fabulous Atma is probably the WOTG Completion Atma...
Okay I get that SE wants the other jobs to catch up with SAM and all but... as I said in another thread, what the fuck is with SE's Zanshin Fetish? So much of this update is pure win, until I look at SAM's AF3 and some of the other stuff they're getting... on top of the 90 Empyrean & Relics both being rather underwhelming save for the 90 G Horn, holy shit. Didn't see Aegis anywhere but I'll look again for it.
Anyone find the WotG completion earrings yet?
EDIT: Found it.
Aegis Rare Exclusive
Shield
DEF:40
Augments "Shield Bash" IV
Magic damage taken -40%
Shield size 5
Lv90 PLD
^ kinda overkill isn't it? I thought Shell 5 (max merits) + Aegis was enough to cap MDT? So this basically means PLD can make due with Shell 3 or 4 now?
Hmm, don't know how I feel about neither DRG piece having haste on em... I'd probably still use timarli hands over those drg af hands.
Twilight Belt
DEF:8 "Double Attack"+2% Haste+7%
Waist All Races 90 MNK THF BST RNG NIN BLU COR PUP DNC
O.O
@ guitarman, could cap haste before (6, 2, 4, 6, 4, 3, 1) but yea, being able to switch out ace's hose and blitz ring if you have+2 body/hands isn't fixing drk D: