This isn't really a trait or ability, but the AGI-TP relationship is very very strong. Gnarled Horn + Cruor buffs and Adze used 1 TP move during my solo. I'm guessing that it's -0.5% TP fed for every 1 AGI you have, and that it doesn't cap.
Tests from BST/BLM with Caduceus:
65 AGI, hit twice: 69%
65 AGI, hit three times: 78%
65 AGI, hit 0 times: 61%
85 AGI, hit 0 times: 52%
They may also have slightly changed some of the TP formulas, as my Caduceus returned 58 TP after 10 hits with no initial TP and not being hit. 20 hits in a row gave me 116 TP.
From 58 TP fed, we'd expect the monster to have 88 TP. At 65 AGI, it's ~30% low (~65/2). At 85 AGI, it's ~40% low (~85/2). +20AGI, -10% TP fed. I don't think it's compared to a base stat of the monster's, because I was out in Batallia downs (not dicking around with level 0s) and I assume their stats aren't much lower than 40s across the board. This is probably not intended, as I have ~200 AGI in Abyssea with Gnarled Horn/Furtherances. Adze may well have gotten the 100TP he used against me purely from hitting me, and I may well feed 0 TP/hit.
The cases where I got hit, the monster is gaining 9 TP/swing, which seems very high to me.
Re: Firefeng
DNC's gives 2 TP/parry without AF3 pants, 4TP/parry with. I think I saw myself go from 0 to 5 TP with a Parry once, so it may be modified by STP.
Editedit:
Adze hit me 7 times before he used a TP move at 25%, which wouldn't get him 100TP at 9TP/hit unless he has like 60% STP <_<. So I was probably still feeding some TP, but I was also at 193 AGI... on Dancer... which feeds TP like crazy.
XI Wiki



