Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
  1. #41
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    you know we do

  2. #42
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10


  3. #43
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    Name it Ksandra
    my hunter's name is ksandra so can't

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Judith
    I could never bring myself to do this. That is my mother's first name, and would creep me out being called her. On top of that, my mom used to make fun of me for playing video games all the time, but then she got a laptop and got addicted to silly stuff like bejewelled. Now she plays simple computer games all the time when she's at home. I had a nightmare once where she started playing WoW and her character was better geared than me, and I was like "how the fuck did my mom pass me?"

    So ya, no no no.


    I have to rename my shaman too ><;

  4. #44
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    your mom would probably school your shit

  5. #45
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I hope not, to this day she has a hard time just installing that shit on her computer.

  6. #46
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    my hunter's name is ksandra so can't
    PriestKsandra

  7. #47
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    Therapist

  8. #48
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I hope not, to this day she has a hard time just installing that shit on her computer.
    i have no doubt in my mind that she would wreck you

  9. #49
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Judith
    Weird that is what I named my slut in the last shitty MMO I played.

  10. #50
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    your slut lol

  11. #51
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Yes, my slut.

  12. #52
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    your a slut

  13. #53
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Was more like a C- slut.

  14. #54
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I'd like to be kiara's slut (*'')

  15. #55
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    fatties can't be sluts they're just charity drop boxes

  16. #56
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Was more like a C- slut.
    I preferred the A slut

  17. #57
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    fatties can't be sluts they're just charity drop boxes
    there's a charity collecting semen now?

  18. #58
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    fatties can't be sluts they're just charity drop boxes
    it's true

  19. #59
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    there's a charity collecting semen now?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    fatties
    .

  20. #60
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    I thought the fats ate anything they could fit in their mouths

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast