Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1410
  1. #421
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,922
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking Vshare, I can't even stream the Bears/Pats game.

  2. #422
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Fucking Vshare, I can't even stream the Bears/Pats game.
    Justin.tv maybe?


    I'd hate to think you're gonna miss how a NFC north division champion should play.

  3. #423
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Oh man the weather for the Pats/Bears game is amazing.

  4. #424
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I'm excited to see this Pats/Chi game just because of the elements. Both teams can suck cocks.

  5. #425
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    wtf Im not getting a second game on fox? god damn am I tired of watching games on my laptop, i want mother fucking HD. stupid as shit, should always be a game on at 4:15 for both channels. all I get is dolphins at jets...who the fuck wants to watch the dolphins play.

  6. #426
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    what sucks is we can't even see the fucking numbers on the field

  7. #427
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    wtf Im not getting a second game on fox? god damn am I tired of watching games on my laptop, i want mother fucking HD. stupid as shit, should always be a game on at 4:15 for both channels.
    CBS had the double-header today but the first game was blacked out because of the 'Skins-Bucs shitfest. Same here in DC.

  8. #428
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    BEAR DOWN

  9. #429
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    what sucks is we can't even see the fucking numbers on the field
    Cant make out how deep Cutler throws the ball before its picked off. Pisses me off too.

  10. #430
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I'm stuck with fucking Jets Dolphins.

    Fucking florida.

  11. #431
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Cant make out how deep Cutler throws the ball before its picked off. Pisses me off too.
    I can't remember the last time he threw a pick.

    Miami maybe?

    we'll see

  12. #432
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Its ok, Fox usually backs up the first game of a non-doubleheader day with some awesome shit like Pro Bull Riding or Poker

  13. #433
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    wtf Im not getting a second game on fox? god damn am I tired of watching games on my laptop, i want mother fucking HD. stupid as shit, should always be a game on at 4:15 for both channels. all I get is dolphins at jets...who the fuck wants to watch the dolphins play.
    Samesies. At least give me the Saints game, fuck.

  14. #434
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    atdhe or whatever isn't working for me, anyone else able to help out?

  15. #435
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,922
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    atdhe or whatever isn't working for me, anyone else able to help out?
    http://www.justin.tv/chaotic_gamer#/w/645184416 for Bears - what're you looking for?

  16. #436
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    awesome,w as looking for that game.

  17. #437
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Red yard lines? I can get on that train.

  18. #438
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Wes Welker carryin niggas.

  19. #439
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Brady tearing up that defense lol.

  20. #440
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    This is going to be a fun game to watch.

Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 14: Tebow > Rivers > Kevin Hart
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 2011-12-13, 12:17
  2. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  3. NFL Week 11: Injury loves company...
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 2009-11-25, 15:31
  4. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  5. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42