Page 127 of 256 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 2521 to 2540 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2521
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    It doesn't sound real but I want to believe. The squadmates and Volus antagonist are amazing.

  2. #2522
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I want a fucking Elcor squadmate with a rocket launcher on his back

  3. #2523
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Just to give an idea of how much Bioware is shitting their pants and tripping over themselves with damage control regarding this "leak"

    @JessicaMerizan are you aware of the Terminator DLC "leak" (probably fake) that happened yesterday?

    Jessica Merizan ‏
    @DarthTeneo the fact that I was sleeping peacefully should give you an indication about how serious that is. Also don't comment on rumors

  4. #2524

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,328
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    That all sounds terribad and I really hope that its fake.

  5. #2525
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    What's the War Asset # you gotta hit to get synthesis ending without using multiplayer?

    I'm assuming 10k/5k after 50% cut, but I can't find enough assets.

    Confirm/correct?

  6. #2526
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,288
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    If this guy worked on the lighting for all the Mass Effects I can see why he lost his job. All the games have the worst fucking lighting I've seen in any game ever.

  7. #2527
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Uhg..... I just finished the game and I'm feeling so deflated by all the ending choices. I was planning a worse case scenario Renegade Shep and I just don't care anymore. =(

  8. #2528
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Uhg..... I just finished the game and I'm feeling so deflated by all the ending choices. I was planning a worse case scenario Renegade Shep and I just don't care anymore. =(
    Pretty much this. I played through on my 'renegade' character, and had planned to play again on my 'paragon' character and save the galaxy in the most polite way possible.

    But yeah, who gives a shit? Not me.

    Also, I hope they make Mass Shift so that I can not buy it.

  9. #2529
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Watch out we got a badass over here

  10. #2530
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    What's the War Asset # you gotta hit to get synthesis ending without using multiplayer?

    I'm assuming 10k/5k after 50% cut, but I can't find enough assets.

    Confirm/correct?
    Bump...I can't be the first person with this question, but I can't find it in the thread...admittedly, the thread is 2500 posts now.

  11. #2531
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Bump...I can't be the first person with this question, but I can't find it in the thread...admittedly, the thread is 2500 posts now.
    I believe you need to fill the green bar to get synthesis. Don't hurt me if i'm wrong. I did get that ending option and I didn't touch MP at all til after I finished.

  12. #2532
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    2800 with 100% readiness all regions or 5600 by default.

    There is only 1 type of "ending" from 2 small variations that you cannot get in vanilla, no MP/DLC game.

    Spoiler: show
    Destroy ending Shepard breaths for 4 seconds.

  13. #2533
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Is it just me or did they slip in a subtle lag between abilities for Human Vanguards? It almost feels like there's a half a second to a second pause for using Nova after Charging where there used to be none...

  14. #2534

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,328
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I really, really dislike how if you lose connection during multiplayer, the game doesn't reward you XP or Credits you obtained, but it sure does seem to remember that you used your rockets and medi-gel...

  15. #2535
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I know I'm probably just in a state of disbelief but I really hope that

    Spoiler: show
    the indoctrination theory is correct. Sure, it would mark the first time that a game company has shipped a game where you need to DLC the real ending but I need those loose ends tied up...

    It kinda fills in the blanks because I thought it was weird that TIM was representing the Paragon choice and Anderson was representing the Renegade choice when they spent the entirety of the rest of the game representing the opposite forces in the galaxy. On top of that, the Renegade ending is the only one where Shep lives in the end and I don't believe that he/she just surfed a piece of debris back to the ground and lived.

    There is also the question of how Anderson got to the Citadel in such good shape when everyone was reported as wiped out before Shep got up from being blasted with Harbinger's laser


    Yet again, I know I'm late to this party but I'm just venting at this point. >_<

  16. #2536
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Was this posted from 4chan? Seems blatantly fake

    http://i39.tinypic.com/1gnlw2.jpg

    I don't believe in any DLC that has you playing without Shepard lol

  17. #2537
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    The hell? I hope that's not true because that's just retarded. =/

    Hi guys! Hope you liked the restricted endings because we're going to restrict them even more by making one canonical!

  18. #2538
    The Real Cookiemonster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Do you actively have to hit something to increase your N7 rank for multiplayer, or does it happen automatically?

  19. #2539
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    They need to implement an in match kicking option.

  20. #2540
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Do you actively have to hit something to increase your N7 rank for multiplayer, or does it happen automatically?
    It's based off leveling up, for example, going 1-20 with infiltrator gives you 20 n7, then turning that infiltrator into a war asset gives you +10.

Page 127 of 256 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03