Page 144 of 256 FirstFirst ... 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 2861 to 2880 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2861
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    will add you later as well Xanthe, do you guys have mics btw? One of the most infuriating things about grouping with engineers at times (if im playing adept) is they overload no matter what, slowing down biotic explosions SO I LIKE TO YELL i mean ask them to stop.

  2. #2862
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Needs moar broboxes. Slade QP is my gt
    I'll add ya when I get my ME3 back then.

    Current classes I use until I unlock better ones are

    Human Engineer, Vanguard, Sentinel, and Infiltrator

    Drell Adept

    I don't use Soldier since my best weapons are X level "common" weapons. I'm good with all of them so if you want me to use a certain weapon class I'm fine with it.

  3. #2863
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    After playing other classes like infiltrator, i am finally starting to understand why vanguards can be such a pain.

  4. #2864
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Everyone else is just one shotting stuff and I have to shoot 3-4 times.
    Phalanx is much more low-powered than pistols like carnifex and paladin so don't worry too much.
    I prefer my Phalanx to the Carnie - rapid fire makes misses more forgiving, and with Marksman you can shoot it about as quickly as you can click your mouse. At that speed, the Phalanx munches through enemies, thanks to its pretty good accuracy.

    I got my assault rifle scoped and mag'd for ranged business, and a phalanx mag'd and barrel'd for close-quarters face-raping.

    Also,
    PREMIUM SPECTRE PACKS ARE THE SHIT!

  5. #2865
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Sweet deal. We're rockin' Gold right now to farm for Premium Spectres

  6. #2866
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Oh, one thing I would like to know is... what's the best way to play Sentinel? Right now I only have humans to play as but I just really don't know what to do with the class in MP. I play Sentinel in SP and I own it up but MP is a whole different beast since Shepard is so OP.

    Warp/Throw combo is obvious but aside from what in the world should I be doing?

  7. #2867
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    Warp/Throw is literally all you need. SPLOSIONS SUCKAS. I personally don't touch tech armor because it's meh.

  8. #2868
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    That I'm still trying to figure out. I leveled it up during Op Raptor with Turian since I had both Warp and Overload and didn't know how to trigger biotic explosions at the time.. I think Sentinel is just there for staying power under fire which is why Krogan is so good for it.

  9. #2869
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Right now the only one that's ready for Gold right now is my Engineer. The other's I'm still working on getting up.

  10. #2870
    The Real Cookiemonster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Did servers just go down for everyone else as well?

    edit: seems to be back up(?)

  11. #2871
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    I guess nobody here plays on PC?

    Edit: Yeah the servers just borked

  12. #2872
    SETTLE DOWN, DANZIG
    you canno see my sunglass

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ikarys Chevalier
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    Blog Entries
    1

    Is the Eagle really that bad? I thought I was getting burned being in the "Got Crusader II" failboat

  13. #2873
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    Crusader is the worst N7 gun. Don't let anybody tell you different.

  14. #2874
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    For SP use I'd rank them Valiant > Crusader(As a Squadmate Weapon) > Eagle >>>>>>Hurricane in terms of usefulness.

  15. #2875
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    That I'm still trying to figure out. I leveled it up during Op Raptor with Turian since I had both Warp and Overload and didn't know how to trigger biotic explosions at the time.. I think Sentinel is just there for staying power under fire which is why Krogan is so good for it.
    I'm very interested in playing Krogan Sentinel and just making a straight up tank version. I want better guns before I go that route though and of course I need to unlock the class first but I feel it'll be damn fun.
    Obviously less fun on Silver and then even less on Gold because I highly doubt I can just run around tearing ass with melee like I'd be able to do on Bronze haha.

  16. #2876
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    You can still do linebacker spec on silver, you just need to be smarter about it and the map needs to be more closed off. Gold, I wouldn't even try lol.

    Bronze you can do whatever the hell you want though with any spec. I made a melee cloak infiltrator "thief" spec for shits and giggles purely for bronze play.

  17. #2877
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    It's just tough choosing damage protection over the 30% encumbrance reduction. =/

  18. #2878
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Invite sent to famine, Xanthe, it says Xanthe81 cannot be found. I'm around if anyone wants to play now for pc. gonna play hon for a bit ill do ME3 later

  19. #2879
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    For Krogan Sentinel? I think not. Only thing you'd use it for would be Incinerate... which I think I just wouldn't use. I think if I do unlock it I am going to completely ignore power cooldown stuff and just throw on the Tech Armor and just do it up.
    Seems to be the only sensible way to play it since I don't really see anything on the class that incinerate has any synergy with. Might as well just pack a big gun instead.

  20. #2880
    SETTLE DOWN, DANZIG
    you canno see my sunglass

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ikarys Chevalier
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    Blog Entries
    1

    I get kicked from parties / yelled at on PC when I run Turian sentinel because I run a heavy shotgun and widow, I can't tell you how badly I want to unlock Krogan sentinel just to have an excuse to actually use these heavy guns more often.

Page 144 of 256 FirstFirst ... 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03