Page 16 of 256 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #301
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    So wait, they've introduced another human character to act as a POV for the players... in a game where the main character literally does whatever you want in any situation. I am confused.
    They are introducing a character who is new to the situation and people so that new players will have someone to ask all the asinine questions that a new player will need answered.

  2. #302
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You know, now that i have a full look at this new character, i guess i wouldn't say no if he were a homosexual romance option, since i'm hard pressed to say no to those arms. I just hope there's at least another one with a less down syndrome looking face.


  3. #303
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I hope they don't turn characters who previously were not interested in homosexual relations suddenly gay. A gay Garrus just won't fly.

  4. #304
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    I hope they don't turn characters who previously were not interested in homosexual relations suddenly gay. A gay Garrus just won't fly.
    Too busy with calibrations to deal with that shit.

  5. #305
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    481
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    You can always change their appearance through mods.... right?

  6. #306
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Telamond View Post
    You can always change their appearance through mods.... right?
    If there are mods for ME, I have never seen them before.

  7. #307
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    There are a few for ME2 here which include textures/headmorphs for characters, or here for some others, so there probably will be mods for ME3.

  8. #308
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,852
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Are there any good Mass effect 2 save editors? The only thing I've fucked up on in my games was with the Rachni queen. I killed her back in ME1 but I've been wishing I hadn't.

  9. #309
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    Check this, site also has save files for ME1 as well as ME2.

  10. #310
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,852
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I don't want to find game saves. I was told I might be able to find a save editor because theres really just 1 change I want to make to my save files. Looking through thousands of save files to find one exactly like mine seems like a pain.

  11. #311
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    This is what you want

    http://www.masseffectsaves.com/tools.php

    works well for major decisions and for what you want to do. Only thing is ME1 decisions only take effect when you start a new game, changing them mid playthrough on 2 does nothing. May do it for 3 though when you import that, but that just my guess.

  12. #312
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,852
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Thanks!

  13. #313

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    That new guy looks like Brodus Clay from the WWE, except not fat.

  14. #314
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,543
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    So there is a playable demo at SD Comic con & ME's twitter is posting reactions atm.

    http://twitter.com/#!/masseffect

    "Love the ME3 game and think it's a great follow up. And the reveal at the end really surprised me!!" 2.5 hours in line and worth it
    "ME3 was so incredible! AGHHHH Can't wait!!"
    "ME3 was awesome and it looked like you could customize your weapons more easily!"
    "Looking forward to ME3's release!! And I'll try and be first in line from now on"
    "Probably more action packed than I thought. I liked it"

  15. #315
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Bioware is letting fans choose the look of the "official" femshep for the collector's edition, alls you gotta do is like your favorite.

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1091644&type=1

  16. #316
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Blonde femshep is winning by a landslide.

  17. #317
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ^ Heh, I just came here to post that same link! Kinda cool/nice of Bioware to do that, but seriously, custom femshep all the way!

  18. #318
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,852
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Shephard 5 is clearly the best.

  19. #319
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    4 and 5 are superior.

  20. #320
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    I prefer the short haired ones

    4 sucks ass though

Page 16 of 256 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03