Page 163 of 256 FirstFirst ... 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 3241 to 3260 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3241
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Finally caught up on this thread.

    I am pretty addicted to multiplayer so if anyone wants to brobox it up (gold especially) my tag is DarkLord Jonboy

  2. #3242
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I still haven't gotten my packs yet

  3. #3243
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Same, I am really struggling to enjoy this game to the full without my Crusader

  4. #3244
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do we get the free Resurgency Pack this weekend? It's not giving it to me... I checked the store and every other place I can think of.

  5. #3245
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do we get the free Resurgency Pack this weekend? It's not giving it to me... I checked the store and every other place I can think of.
    PS3 can't get it and i presume it'll be given out next week after the weekend promo, also anyone having a weird grenade glitch?

  6. #3246
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I just had the misfortune of playing with a salarian engineer who would not use decoy.

  7. #3247
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I just had the misfortune of playing with a salarian engineer who would not use decoy.
    Is that even possible lol? That's the ONLY reason to play as a Salarian Engineer. You trollin dawg?

  8. #3248
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Nope. Did not use his decoy even once. I checked after the match too, and he has the ability. I have no idea what he was thinking.

    We obviously lost the match.

  9. #3249
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Nope. Did not use his decoy even once. I checked after the match too, and he has the ability. I have no idea what he was thinking.

    We obviously lost the match.
    guy must be brain dead who doesn't love trolling for a free head shot?

  10. #3250
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I max Energy Drain and Incinerate for the tech bursts.

  11. #3251
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't even know what to say to that. I've seen some bad players but that's probably the worst one possible. I can understand forgetting to repop it in the middle of a match, that shit happens. But to not use it at all is over the top bad.

  12. #3252
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I don't regret taking the destroy option one bit either. Synthesis and Control were off the table right from the start since Saren and TIM wanted those and they were both batshit insane / indoctrinated. Even if the IT is false, I don't regret sacrificing the Geth, synthetic parts of myself, and EDI to stop the Reapers for good.
    Spoiler: show
    Even if we take the destroy option for what it is, the ending is still pretty poorly executed as Shepard just potentially brokered peace between Quarians/Geth only for them to be all wiped out by space magic. All of your carefully made choices are dashed into the wind simply to resolve the story arc in a really halfassed type of way. Yeah, yeah it's been said to death but seriously I finished this game 3 days ago and the damage is still fresh.

    Part of why I liked Mass Effect is that they tried to make the entire galaxy relatively believable within the bounds of the established universe. You can't land on certain planets without helmets and your shuttle, FTL travel is explained in the logbook, the relays explain how the human race advanced so quickly, the Reapers represent a legitimate threat more advanced than the Milky Way races but not completely invincible and this is all tossed out by a shockwave that solves everything? Bah.

    Still waiting for a proper ending to this great series. I don't need a Disney resolution where Krogans dump a bucket of Medigel on Shep after a heroic victory to Earth but random kid shoehorning my Shep into a shitty scenario does not make for a believable ending. An indoctrinated IM shooting Shep then smoking a cig while Earth is completely harvested makes more sense than the rubbish that was the conclusion.

    And where is my insight into the fate of my characters after the conflict is resolved? You know, shit like Liara continuing her career, Tali going into Quarian politics, Garrus parading around as Turian batman or everyone straight up dying based on your choices?

  13. #3253
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    hunter mode = headache. Jesus christ what were they thinking

  14. #3254
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol the cluttered screen was definitely a surprise when I first hit it. I got used to it after a round though and didn't mind it as much. Just hard to see where the objectives are.

  15. #3255
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    hunter mode = headache. Jesus christ what were they thinking
    Yeah it feels like a deep sigh of relief whenever I turn it off.

  16. #3256
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    On the plus side, having it on with the geth pulse shotgun equipped makes you into a freaking killing machine. Seriously, saw 3 phantoms all hanging out against a wall and was likehttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0Iv3NxfifK...-ming-meme.jpg Proceded to blow all 3 away with 1 clip.

  17. #3257
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by mightyg View Post
    On the plus side, having it on with the geth pulse shotgun equipped makes you into a freaking killing machine. Seriously, saw 3 phantoms all hanging out against a wall and was likehttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0Iv3NxfifK...-ming-meme.jpg Proceded to blow all 3 away with 1 clip.
    what level is yours? mines still level one but it takes a clip to kill 1 or is that how powerful Hunters mode really is?

  18. #3258
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Just unlocked Batarian Sentinel and its quite fun, thinking soldier will be better. Really like the heavy melee. I try and play with Hunter Vision because of the bonuses but I find I need to have a break from it every few waves and I keep charging up to Hunters with it on because I just think they are troopers lol.

    Also, I just can't seem to get in to Geth Shotgun. Played with plenty of people who do well with it but I much prefer a Claymore or even Scimitar/Katana. I know it's a bit different to regular shotguns, how do you guys use it?

  19. #3259
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Krogan vanguard is amazing op

  20. #3260
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Just unlocked Batarian Sentinel and its quite fun, thinking soldier will be better. Really like the heavy melee. I try and play with Hunter Vision because of the bonuses but I find I need to have a break from it every few waves and I keep charging up to Hunters with it on because I just think they are troopers lol.

    Also, I just can't seem to get in to Geth Shotgun. Played with plenty of people who do well with it but I much prefer a Claymore or even Scimitar/Katana. I know it's a bit different to regular shotguns, how do you guys use it?
    Charging my Shotgun and try for head shots i haven't noticed a ranged reduction on them yet (can still kill grunts on silver with a body shot from ther far side of maps) it also has a nice little homing feature, for Krogan battlemaster the Graal is ment to be the baby of the shotguns but i prefer Geth or Claymore, since claymore just hammers through shields and geth has range

Page 163 of 256 FirstFirst ... 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03