Page 177 of 256 FirstFirst ... 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 3521 to 3540 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3521
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Javelin is a Geth weapon!

  2. #3522
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah, but it is really heavy and shoots slow. I'd rather run around with the Black Widow on Infiltrator.

  3. #3523
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakson View Post
    recoil
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Yeah, its recoil is pretty bad. Might be decent on a Turian Soldier though I haven't tried.
    Do people not know that it is a BEAST of a hip fire weapon? Honestly, the recoil is like nothing firing from the hip.
    Hornet + AP ammo (or disruptor if I am playing a tech character) is my favorite gun in the game.

    I don't really much care for it without ammo powers, but with? Beast mode.

  4. #3524
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Yeah, pretty much need AP ammo for any low damage/rapid fire weapons if you wanna really put in work with em. Kinda dumb how armor on enemies works, but oh well.

  5. #3525
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Disruptor Ammo on it is good on tech characters too 'cause I can just shoot and then use a power and make a tech burst right there.

    ice and fire ammos are like that too but I don't really care for those effects

  6. #3526
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Actually kinda nice on human/turian soldiers as well since you can detonate with conc shot

  7. #3527
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    MAJOR OPERATIONS UPDATE: Good news Spectres! Starting with Operation EXORCIST, N7 Weekend Challenges will extend to the PlayStation 3 platform. Operation EXORCIST begins today, April 27th at 6:00PM PST until April 30th at 5:00PM PST, on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Please remember to set the “Upload Gameplay Feedback” setting to “On” in the online options to be able to participate in this N7 Operation.
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/27/p...tion-exorcist/

  8. #3528
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Saw Jackson's Futurama signature at the top of the page then scrolled down to read "Good News Spectres!" Internal laughs were had.

    On that note, I would like to see the Normandy come into contact with the Planet Express Ship.

  9. #3529
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    ATTENTION! We are pleased to say that we are now able to INCLUDE SONY/PS3 users in Weekend challenges starting with Operation Exorcist!
    Were PS3 players still hoping to not get the N7 weapon they want every other week? Gold match requirement is going to entice lots of people who shouldn't play gold to fck up lots of matches...

  10. #3530
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Anyone down for some MP gold tonight, preferably cerberus? Want to get the operation thing done. (PC)

  11. #3531
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    YES! Now I too can join the fabled N7 Eagle Elite Wielders club!!!!!.

  12. #3532
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely View Post
    YES! Now I too can join the fabled N7 Eagle Elite Wielders club!!!!!.
    Best. Club. Ever.

  13. #3533
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Noob question, when will the commendation pack be rewarded? After the event is over, or immediately? I completet a Gold match first try, but I didn't get a commendation pack. So if it's supposed to be immediately, I'll have to do it again as I'm guessing the upload option wasn't turned on >.<

  14. #3534
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Noob question, when will the commendation pack be rewarded? After the event is over, or immediately? I completet a Gold match first try, but I didn't get a commendation pack. So if it's supposed to be immediately, I'll have to do it again as I'm guessing the upload option wasn't turned on >.<
    When the event is over, the packs are doled out. Just be sure to have upload data on, or do it again with it on, and you'll get one.

  15. #3535
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Got my Gold win after 3 fails with noob SalEngs who wouldn't keep decoy up consistently. Fourth try I went SalEng and held off the armies with my gimp level 5 decoy. Makes me want to respec and drop incinerate. With that, afk until Tuesday to pick up my pack.

  16. #3536
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    set quick search to gold + geth = white pug all know lower camp strat = 20 min win 8 times in a row. Credits @ 1.2mil. PC FTW!

  17. #3537
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I need to get with a group that can do this.
    I've been doing FBW/Geth/Gold for the last week or so on PS3. I'd say success rate is around 50%; some people just don't know what the fuck they are doing. I play Sal Eng or either Asari Adept, because I'm pretty bad at Infiltrator. That being said, I've beaten FBW/Geth/Gold with a group of three (Asari Adept / Salarian Engineer / Geth Infiltrator) as well. Just keep at it, some PUGs aren't bad at all

  18. #3538
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    done and done retardedly easy

  19. #3539
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    I've been doing FBW/Geth/Gold for the last week or so on PS3. I'd say success rate is around 50%; some people just don't know what the fuck they are doing. I play Sal Eng or either Asari Adept, because I'm pretty bad at Infiltrator. That being said, I've beaten FBW/Geth/Gold with a group of three (Asari Adept / Salarian Engineer / Geth Infiltrator) as well. Just keep at it, some PUGs aren't bad at all

    Yup, I usually only play once with each pug, but success is closer to 90% for me. I've played all asari teams, all engi teams, all infil teams. It stays pretty fun due to the team mashups even though it's the same level and enemy over and over.

    I should note, I start these around level 16 and then promote as soon as I hit 20, so I never go into a match maxed out and I see the rest of the maps leveling again. It might be more tedious for others.

    I just hope there's a good pack special this week to toss all of these credits at XD

  20. #3540
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    So after playing through the game, one with Ash and one with Kaden, I've got to say I like the interactions with Kaden a lot more. I dunno what it is, but to me he seems to fit better with the crew and on missions etc.

Page 177 of 256 FirstFirst ... 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03