On Bronze and Silver, sure, but fuck getting sub-100s on gold.
On Bronze and Silver, sure, but fuck getting sub-100s on gold.
I agree, but that's not really the issue. Seems to put people of similar level into matchmaking groups, so you'll get 3-4 n7 600's together, but that might take a while. or you'll be searching bronze on a level 1 and get thrown into silver and gold.
Is there any benefit at all to promoting characters?
Just extra war assets in the single player game, boosts your n7 rating by 10. All pretty trivial stuff.
Aight, I'll just keep getting classes to 20 and not promoting them then. Fuck n7 level.
Thats the problem with current matchmaking. My N7 has been 360 for a long time now and I keep getting paired with the same few dipshits trying to farm creds on Gold.
That really is a pain in the butt. There is almost no correlation between N7 and skill/experience as some people will be happy with their builds and not continuously promote. I only promote the classes that I don't play that I get to 20 on character cards and when the promotion of the bi-week requires it.
gdi still no Commendation pack![]()
I thought they said they had patched the whole flying vanguard thing?
Probably because you're making tech bursts by using energy drain.
Whatever helps you sleep at night dood. If you care to scroll back maybe 75 - 100 pages you'll see my responses to your Earth shattering points when they were brought up 6 months ago. I'm not arguing with you about it because this is a conversation I've already had months ago. I have no desire to go through the same thing a second time. Keep suckling at the Bioware teat while ignoring the massive plot holes and inconsistencies.uh huh. kinda like how you decided not to respond to most of my previous post other than the two you thought you had clever conversation-ending responses to right? you're not thinking hard enough. let it all sink and you'll enjoy it all the more. trust me.
https://twitter.com/bioware/status/210047453209178112
http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...2428844-1.html
Mass Effect 3 Confirmed for Wii U Launch
http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...2446637-1.html
http://social.bioware.com/uploads_us.../46/210185.jpg
Balance changes since these went ignored.Operation MASTIFF (June 8th-10th)
We are dropping the new reinforcements onto occupied worlds to supplement resistance movements. Retrieving data of how the Reapers conquered those worlds is of paramount importance.
Allied Goal: Complete 100K retrieval missions.
Personal Goal: Extraction on Silver difficulty with one squad member of the Rebellion Pack classes: Vorcha, Phoenix Project Defectors, or Quarian Male.
Special Circumstance: None.
Completion of the personal goal awards that player a Commendation Pack.
Completion of the allied goal awards all players a Victory Pack that has a guaranteed N7 weapon.
Operation Mastiff begins at 6pm PST Friday June 8 and ends at 4am PST Monday June 11
Packs will be distributed Tuesday Evening if the mission is successful.
***To be clear: The Rebellion Pack squad member does NOT have to be the one who extracts. They just have to participate in the mission and at least one squad member has to extract.
Oh and about the shit matchmaking for the last week, they fixed it.May 30, 2012
Sabotage Power
- Evolution 6 bonus to tech power damage decreased from 100% to 50%
June 5, 2012
Eagle Heavy Pistol
- Damage increased from [67.0-83.8] to [74.9-93.7]
- Clip size increased from 18 to 24
- Spare ammo increased from [180-225] to [192-240]
Harrier Assault Rifle
- Encumbrance increased from [1.75-1.0] to [1.75-1.25]
http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...2348368-1.html
We made other changes to our matchmaking system today during the server maintenance and we expect a much better experience now.
To clarify what is a matchmaking system:
- When you select "Quick Match" the matchmaking system is responsible for putting you in a lobby or an ongoing match according to your selections (map, enemy type, difficulty) and other criteria (i.e.: ping).
- Matchmaking system is not responsible for connection issues during the match or extractions.
Wonder if they mixed up the commendation and victory pack descriptions or they are just giving an N7 to all the terrible people who haven't managed to get one so far.
I find it amusing that you have the potential to get two N7 upgrades on this.
I've only got the Valiant I. I still can't figure out if I like it or not. I wouldn't mind getting my Hurricane fully upgraded since that thing just rips everything apart.