Page 200 of 256 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 3981 to 4000 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3981
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Eagle is really quite good now prettymuch my favorite pistol for 200% cooldown. Smash buff is awesome, can swing really fast now and properly follow up with charge or lash for explosions. Weak geth nerf, but I can kinda see why.

  2. #3982
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Lol don't let the buffs fool you, it took 3 balance changes to make it from the single worst weapon in the game to one of the worst weapons in the game. Damage is crap on bronze, recoil is annoying as hell and will easily have you miss shots, weight isn't even that great. It has like 10 more dps compared to a phalanx of the same level, but with a phalanx you can reliably get headshots for better damage. Crusader is pretty bad too, what holds it back the most is the weight.

  3. #3983
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I find the Crusader a bit too accurate for typical 'shotgun stuff'

  4. #3984
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Muahahahaha Valiant IV

    If you ever receive your victory pack but no commendation, go to EA.com and get in a live chat asap. I waited too long after the last event and was never able to get my commendation pack. I went on just now and my commendation pack was added within minutes of being on the chat. The rep said it was a bug they are still trying to fix.

  5. #3985
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas




    this shit is ridic

  6. #3986
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    At first I was annoyed about getting the Hurricane but when I play Vanguard I'd rather have nothing else.

  7. #3987
    SETTLE DOWN, DANZIG
    you canno see my sunglass

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ikarys Chevalier
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    Blog Entries
    1

    No problem there, I've begun to love the Hurricane as the ultimate "oh shit" short range weapon

  8. #3988
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That's pretty much the best description for the Hurricane. The ultimate short range oh shit weapon. Not much it's not going to be able to tear through. Thing is a monster.

  9. #3989
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Too be fair the Hurricane has had 2 to 3 buffs to get where it is too. It is awesome though. I use it on Engineer a lot for when stuff (Hunters) manages to get in my face. Still enjoying Eagle now though, Vorcha Soldier is fun.

  10. #3990
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I did it! I finally finished the SP!

    I would constantly grind on the MP to have my points and readiness up, then get burned out and stop playing, then need to grind readiness again, then get hooked on the MP, then burn out, then....

    Anyways, I had almost 9k points and full ready(to start the assault on Elusive Man). I was allowed to save Anderson, but he died later anyways. I chose (going in fresh not knowing any endings other than that they were almost the same and the "good ending" just meant you might survive) the middle "new DNA" ending. I thought it was the best choice considering I didn't want to be corrupted or kill my new pals the geth. Seemed like a pretty good "kumbaya" ending minus shep death.

    What I really hated, was that because my beau was Jack, I didn't get a pre-fight booty call. In fact, all I got was a vid call a midst 10 vid calls where she said I have to come back so she can get laid... The new chars were a waste of space and they didn't even give a good ending to old chars

  11. #3991
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah I didn't like those vidcalls either, definitely a "we ran out of time" kind of concession. Also reminded me of Dragon Age 2 which is not really a good thing.

  12. #3992
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Match making issues seem to have been resolved. I'm not getting dumped into games that are already in progress every time. Now it's just about 1/3 of the time.

  13. #3993
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Match making issues seem to have been resolved. I'm not getting dumped into games that are already in progress every time. Now it's just about 1/3 of the time.
    Um what? How is quickly getting into a match without the lobby BS a issue? The match making issue was that you could only group with people that were your n7 rank and they fixed that 2 weeks ago.

  14. #3994
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ^While getting put directly into a match isn't a bad thing usually, it does kinda suck if you enter in and the team class selection is all wonky. At least in the lobby you can rearrange based of what others are choosing.

  15. #3995
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,809
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Getting slightly away from the multiplayer. Has there been any update on the ending DLC that was supposed to be coming out in the summer?

  16. #3996
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    There's been a leaker who has been releasing multiplayer info about the new dlcs. His last leak mentioned the epilogue stuff so I'm guessing we'll be seeing it in about a month. I'm pretty sure that leaker actually works for EA and is releasing this info to tease and not have to commit to a date. They also said they weren't going to drastically change the ending, just add stuff to it, which I interpret to mean it's still going to be a shitty ending.

  17. #3997
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    I just wanna know why the fuck my two squadmates, who should be dead, are alive. And why the shit Joker is running away with my fucking ship.

  18. #3998
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Um what? How is quickly getting into a match without the lobby BS a issue? The match making issue was that you could only group with people that were your n7 rank and they fixed that 2 weeks ago.
    There was a span of a week where I would try to join random matches and every single game dumped me into a game already in progress. I didn't realize they had fixed it two weeks ago. Makes it kind of hard to credit farm when you're getting dropped in on wave 7.

  19. #3999
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    I just wanna know why the fuck my two squadmates, who should be dead, are alive. And why the shit Joker is running away with my fucking ship.
    This. IF BW just deleted the part of the ending from when Joker shows up I could pretty much stomach everything else.

  20. #4000
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Bioware said that if you don't want to get dropped in to in-progress games, host a game or organise one with friend(s). 'Quick match' will try to get you in a match, quickly.

    The actual "matchmaking problem" was that players were being grouped quite narrowly by N7 rank. So me and my N7 360 would consistently be paired with darth vader on teamspeak and the adept with +200% cooldown that doesnt use any abilities because our N7 ranks were similar.

Page 200 of 256 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03