Page 242 of 256 FirstFirst ... 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 4821 to 4840 of 5103

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #4821
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I wish I were sold but I am not; probably a 1-2 hour DLC max.
    If only you could take them with you beyond the DLC missions... then I'd be down.

  2. #4822
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,823
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I wish I were sold but I am not; probably a 1-2 hour DLC max.
    If only you could take them with you beyond the DLC missions... then I'd be down.
    That would be amazing but doubtful. And while I said sold, I'm gonna be pirating it so it doesn't take much xD

  3. #4823
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This legitimately makes me torn. I hate Bioware but I love Urdnot. This was literally the only way the BW was going to get any more of my money.

  4. #4824
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    gdi elephant
    yours had better info ; ;

  5. #4825
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I wish I were sold but I am not; probably a 1-2 hour DLC max.
    If only you could take them with you beyond the DLC missions... then I'd be down.
    Most likely correct.

  6. #4826
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh




    OMG I LOVE YOU MULTIPLAYER DEVS. THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED SINCE DAY 1. Female turians, and geth juggernaut though?!?!?!

    FUCK FUCK FCUK though. This might be the only full priced SP DLC I get because goddamn Miranda & Kaiden perfection squad.

    Armax Combat Arena
    I hate bioware but I love this too much.

  7. #4827

  8. #4828
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,445
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  9. #4829
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    Favorite DLC... on the Citadel?

  10. #4830
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wrex AND Zaeed!? Well fuck, looks like BW got me to buy some dlc after all

  11. #4831
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    http://blog.bioware.com/2013/02/21/operation-tribute/

    One of these objectives will take longer than the other.

    Operation: TRIBUTE (Feb 22nd-24th)

    Event Description: A surprise Reaper assault inflicted deeply-felt casualties on our N7 teams and interrupted supply lines to several worlds. Many units will have to rely on standard-issue sidearms and munitions. We must honor and avenge our comrades who fell – and let the Reapers know this was a mistake, not a victory.

    Individual Goal: Two objectives are required:

    1) Earn 50,000 points using the M-8 Avenger.

    2) Earn 50,000 points using Inferno Grenades.

    Reward: Commendation Pack and a special tribute banner
    This is not The Greatest Gun in the World, no. This is just a tribute.



    Also excite for MP DLC. Not bought any of the SP DLC, and probably won't until I'm replaying the campaign a long time from now.

  12. #4832
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    That Juggernaut taking that Ravager blast like a boss, makes you think the next thing he's gonna do after crushing that husk is punch the brute in the face.

    http://www.bioware-france.com/wp-con...Reckoning2.jpg

    Juggernauts in mass effect 1 were intimidating as hell when they started running strait at you firing carnage blasts.

  13. #4833
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    87
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    FEMALE TURIANS OMG I DIDN'T THINK THEY'D ACTUALLY DO THAT

    I am excited for every new kit announced except the EDI Clones. That just weirds me out so much. EDI was developed by Cerberus and is very, very illegal - why is the Alliance mass-producing her now? There'd better be a good explanation for this and not just "we're desperate and scared of Reapers!"

    Also, hahaaa, still no salarians.

  14. #4834
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralys View Post
    Also, hahaaa, still no salarians.
    I know, wtf!? /angry

  15. #4835
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    614
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Figured I'd drop this in case anyone missed it.

    Twitch TV Live Stream Event

    Join us on Monday, February 25th at 9:30am PST for a Mass Effect 3: Reckoning live stream on Twitch TV! Members from the Mass Effect dev team will be on hand to demo the new multiplayer content and answer your questions about the DLC. We hope to see you there!

  16. #4836
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Both new Krogan and Geth are giant sized units and cannot take cover.

    Geth Juggernaut = Soldier
    It has 2000 base shields, and cannot be sync killed by anyone. It has a homing stunlock shot power like the normal geth prime, a holo barrier summon like ME1 geth had and geth turret. Its heavy melee grabs a target and drains its health into shields, Its like a sync kill.

    Awakened Collector = Adept
    He has dark channel, seeker swarm, and something else called dark sphere.


    Talon Mercenary = Engineer
    He uses Zaeed's model. His powers are based around his omni bow. Its melee attacks fire bow shots (also worth noting melee mod will enhance his melee bow attacks). He also has a trapwire power.

    Female Turian Cabal = Vanguard
    She has Fury/slayers dodge (and furys voice) and no biotic charge and uses moves based around biotic corrosive acid or something. Shes very fast and has flexibility.

    EDI Bot= Infiltrator
    She has Tactical cloak with a new evolution and is supposedly a close range character. She also has a buff stimpak-like power that can revive her if she dies within its 15 second duration. She also has Snap Freeze

    Krogan Warlord = Sentinel
    He has Tech armor, two powers based around the hammer, and krogan rage that gives health regeneration, despite being giant sized he can be sync killed.

    Lancer (Assault Rifle), Geth Spitfire (Assault Rifle), Blood Pack SMG, and Venom Shotgun are all new Ultra rares. Bloodpack Pistol, Adas, and Suppressor Pistol are all Rare.

    There are two new perma equipments. One of them is a scanner that gives Geth hunter mode enemy highlight within 20 meters of you without the blinding effect. There is also a Batarian Gauntlet that gives you the Batarian Heavy Melee on ANY character, even Volus. Also New rare weapon mods, power damage for SMG/Pistol and ultra light materials for AR/Sniper/Shotgun.

    No new maps or co-op mode. Everything is released at launch unlike Retaliation.

  17. #4837
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Watched the stream, juggernaught (immune to sync-kills!) and warlord look really fun, talon and cabal looked good too. They didn't get round to showing the EDI fembot properly but I'm she will be popular as she has a grenade-based power that acts like medigel. They didn't show a great deal about the weapons, focusing more on using the new powers and no new maps or enemies. And the batarian gauntlets equipment allows any race to falcon punch, which was hilarious to watch the volus doing.

    Also mentioned that there will be more Blasto in the Citadel dlc.

    Edit: http://www.twitch.tv/bioadmiralx/b/371259923

    Recording from one of the other players that shows the lancer assault rifle (lightest ultra-rare AR, apparently similar-ish to Avenger and no ammo same as the collector/prothean guns), Fembot infiltrator and a volus using batarian gauntlets.

  18. #4838
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh



    Holy shit, i'm dying at the krogan.

  19. #4839
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Its up on all 3 platforms now.

  20. #4840
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    no one else plays on pc any more q.q

Page 242 of 256 FirstFirst ... 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Cydewinder in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3078
    Last Post: 2011-04-19, 00:59
  2. Mass Effect - Spoilers
    By TheShadyMan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2008-01-28, 17:03