that's probably true
that's probably true
Unfortunately I do not.
I have sinned Shiro, all these hours of playtime and only 1 GS use, 0 Hammer use.
you fucking cheating whore
No HBG either, FOR SHAME.
Most of those low usages are from training hall quests, lol.
what the fuck, use a real man's weapon
switch axe may qualify, i do not know
but ds is definitely a weapon for stylish fairies
hunting horn is even more manly mostly because it's a fucking massive club
DS fucking owns now.
So does bow. LBG is supposed to be better than HBG too lol.
I'm all FFFFFFFFF, because I'm going to wait for US release.
It is certainly strange. Apparently the slants are putting it in top tier in their silly little tier lists, lol. It has a new arrow rain attack that does KO damage too which is pretty pro. And as for switch axes... well, it's a giant axe, a giant sword and it makes explosions. It's as manly as you can get.
is it as manly as beating someone to death with a big black rubber cock?
Manlier than the one pictured but if the big black rubber cock was bigger than that we might be on to something.