A little late but fuck you Carolina for locking first pick. Hope Luck returns to college, although he'd be stupid to.
Bills lock 2nd pick with a loss Sunday.
looooooool just saw that NBC picked Rams/Seahawks as the GOTW
Game of the West, yeah
"Game of the Weak"
That was last week brah.
Rams won.
Spoiler: show
Every NFC west game is game of the weak
Except Cards-niners is game of the who the fuck gives a fucking crap.
What game
you predicted the chiefs would win the SB and haley would be COTY?
damn, I must have missed that
ooooh I guess the shitstorm part was KC winning "the big one"
here I will start the shitstorm:
OMG YOU ARE SO WRONG
Am I the only person who thinks Cam Newton is going to be another Jamarcus Russel?
Probably not but they aren't really comparable. Cam could be a bust, sure, but Russell was just a fatass with a cannon, while Cam is accurate and runs well. Cam doesn't seem to have the best character but it's better than Mr. Purple Drank.
I think he'll be fine unless he gets stuck with a really shitty organization.
Can't really judge him yet. but it not looking too well.
He coming from a spread style offense and typically those don't fair well in the NFL.
Only one comes one comes to mind atm and thats Drew Brees.
Brohm starting for Buffalo. Gonna be a long day.