Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 945
  1. #561
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    DID THEY EVEN HAVE MORE THAN 5?

  2. #562
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Don't forget that the majority of the season was with a backup QB and 1.5 games with a 3rd stringer. Just saiyan.
    What's sad is his stats were on par or even surpassed those of Romo. You're talking like there was a huge drop off? Mind you, Romo was 1-4 iirc before he was injured. Excuses?

  3. #563
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    rex talking shit to manning, what a joke.

  4. #564
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    DID THEY EVEN HAVE MORE THAN 5?
    No. The Tebow beat them single-handedly.

  5. #565
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    What's sad is his stats were on par or even surpassed those of Romo. You're talking like there was a huge drop off? Mind you, Romo was 1-4 iirc before he was injured. Excuses?
    Marshmellow.

  6. #566
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    im loving leroy saying ware had more sacks than matthews, when clay was hurt a lot of the year and missed time.

    and one wr core having more yards/TD than another speaks only to the offense they run and perhaps the qb throwing the ball and how bad the run game is.
    I forgot Philly wasn't a big play offense.

  7. #567
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    And you're making it seem like he's played the past 2 years or that he isn't 38 years old. There's a reason he's the back up and that's because he's not better than the first string so there would be some drop off. Also we have stone handz so that's like 500 lost yards. And our #1 receiver went out with 4 weeks to go in the season.
    Vick was the backup too. LOL. And I didnt know Austin got hurt, I thought I saw him playing on Sunday. WTF?!

  8. #568
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Nigga u dum

  9. #569
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Clay shoulda walked it off. Didn't you see ware singlehandedly win us the superbowl last year 1 week after being carted off the field?

  10. #570
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Vick was the backup too. LOL. And I didnt know Austin got hurt, I thought I saw him playing on Sunday. WTF?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Nigga u dum
     

  11. #571
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Vick was the backup too. LOL. And I didnt know Austin got hurt, I thought I saw him playing on Sunday. WTF?!
    He was, he caught a screen on a redshirt pro for 15 yards and got 1000 on the season.

  12. #572
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Marshmellow.
    This is the same reason that Tebow even saw playing time.

    That and Orton sucks.

  13. #573
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Leroy, dont be deflectin onto Dimmy. There is only one resident bitch nigga in the NFL thread.

  14. #574
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    did the cowboys even have double digit rushing tds?
    According to the ESPNs, they managed 10. Mike Vick scampered in for 1 less than that all by himself.

  15. #575
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    This is the same reason that Tebow even saw playing time.

    That and Orton sucks.
    Nice try. Only one of them is playing for a job and trying to prove they belong in the NFL.

  16. #576
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    in 6 less games, lol.

  17. #577
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    According to the ESPNs, they managed 10. Mike Vick managed 1 less than that all by himself.
    End arounds and draw plays. Oh and when Choice played of course, hes the only competent back they have.

  18. #578
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Nice try. Only one of them is playing for a job and trying to prove they belong in the NFL.
    Orton? because Tebow is the white vick. Even lefty.

  19. #579
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    End arounds and draw plays. Oh and when Choice played of course, hes the only competent back they have.
    I think Kitna had the most rushing TDs on the team. HE'S LIKE A VICK OUT THERE.

  20. #580
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Brunell sowed that field long ago dawg.

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  2. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  3. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  4. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  5. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  6. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53
  7. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56