Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 945
  1. #661
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    loosk like an alien

  2. #662
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Some niggas got big teeth, some big fo'heads and some look like aliens.

  3. #663
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

  4. #664
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    ROUND ONE
    1. Carolina (2-14)
    2. Denver (4-12)
    3. Buffalo (4-12)
    4. Cincinnati (4-12)
    5. Arizona (5-11)
    6. Cleveland (5-11)
    7. San Francisco (6-10)
    8. Tennessee (6-10)
    9. Dallas (6-10)
    10. Washington (6-10)
    11. Houston (6-10)
    12. Minnesota (6-10)
    13. Detroit (6-10)
    14. St. Louis (7-9)
    15. Miami (7-9)
    16. Jacksonville (8-8 )
    17. New England (from Oakland 8-8 )
    18. San Diego (9-7)
    19. New York Giants (10-6)
    20. Tampa Bay (10-6)
    Damn. 1-8, 10, and 12 all need QBs. I like that 12 is the Vikings.

  5. #665
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    i really don't think cincy will take a qb unless they find someone to trade palmer to
    miami needs a qb too
    i thought buffalo really liked fitz? i haven't followed them much so idk

    and a lot of those teams have tons of needs. there's just not gonna be enough qbs for, say, the vikes or the lower teams. what do you think minnesota will do if they don't trade up and the good qbs are off the board?

  6. #666
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    To be fair, I think Tavaris Jackson could still work out.

  7. #667
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    To be fair, I think Tavaris Jackson could still work out.
    I just want the Vikings to remain in QB limbo for as long as possible.

  8. #668
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Brett Favre might un-retire again.

  9. #669
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I just want the Vikings to remain in QB limbo for as long as possible.
    I'd prefer if they'd trade away all their talent so that the Vikings I actually enjoy watching don't have to suffer anymore.

  10. #670
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Brett Favre might un-retire again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I'd prefer if they'd trade away all their talent so that the Vikings I actually enjoy watching don't have to suffer anymore.
    Either of these options are also acceptable.

  11. #671
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    loosk like an alien
    I think he looks more like a predator, but all of the bosses look like aliens/predators. Like Chris Henry before he returned to space:

    http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spor...RadKCDXf5Kf_rD

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega
    Some all of the above
    SUGGS.jpg
    lmao

  12. #672
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Juwanna Mann was an excellent film.

  13. #673
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Brett Favre might un-retire again.
    oh well good, as long as they don't need a qb

  14. #674
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

  15. #675
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Favre allegedly sent text messages to the other therapist, who is unnamed, inviting the other therapist and Scavo to “get together” because he was “all alone.” In another message, he allegedly said, “Kinda lonely tonight. I guess I have bad intentions.” (If that’s all he ever did, that’s not sexual harassment.)
    What's with Florio's commentary? Is he an attorney now? Sure sounds like harassment to me.

  16. #676
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'd think Denver is going to give Jesus (not Orton) a couple seasons to see what he can do.

  17. #677
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    What's with Florio's commentary? Is he an attorney now?
    er, yes, he quit his lawyer job to talk about (pro)FOOTBALL

    Also, the part you quoted doesn't qualify as sexual harassment btw

  18. #678
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Also, the part you quoted doesn't qualify as sexual harassment btw
    Does there have to be an attached reward or punishment for it to be illegal? I thought just creating the atmosphere was enough.

    Like, if your boss treats you exactly the same the entire time no matter how you respond, but he asks you every day if you want to fuck, not sexual harassment?

    I thought unwelcome advances were enough, or at least once you make it known they're unwelcome.

  19. #679
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    I mean, lol wikipedia but

    • The victim does not have to be the person directly harassed but can be anyone who finds the behavior offensive and is affected by it.


    • While adverse effects on the victim are common, this does not have to be the case for the behavior to be unlawful.

  20. #680
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I think it depends on the leniency of the court and the nature of their relationship, but you may be right. It seems a little strange but overly innocuous relative to, y'know, cock pictures.

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  2. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  3. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  4. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  5. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  6. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53
  7. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56