1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 14 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -5 hours, -23 minutes
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 347
  1. #261
    Dammit Steve of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    BG Level
    6

    ^ absolutely. Everyone loved campaign in XI, just redo it for XIV. It'll bring some life to this dead game, if only a temp fix to give you CURRENT player base something to do before adding expansions/level cap raise, etc all down the road.

  2. #262
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    yup, slap some kind of "allied notes" so ppl can buy teleport scrolls, mats for some gear, exp scrolls, etc and you make alot of people happy.

  3. #263
    29 in magical dog years
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by CrstyCptSteveWitherspoon View Post
    Everyone loved campaign in XI.
    really

  4. #264
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    It was alright, but sometimes you didn't make it in time for a good fight. Really that's just due to the client being poorly done and stuff not updating very fast on the map. Wouldn't classify it as "fun", but it was fairly popular.

  5. #265

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Am I correct in assuming the TLDR for the last 3 pages is Lucavi trolling, and retards still responding to anything Lucavi has to say? Lost interest after the BADGAME wall'o text and skipped to the end.

    Then I googled what campaign was since XI died in '07 with the most generous estimate.

  6. #266
    Nut Steamer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Am I correct in assuming the TLDR for the last 3 pages is Lucavi trolling
    Well actually you are incorrect. Incase you still haven't bothered reading the last 3 pages, it's Hyan & Lucavi mostly discussing about FF14's "direction/future" and what kind of effect this poll has on it. It's actually quite interesting to read, at least so I thought, which is why I joined aswell. (Sure there are a lot of unneccessary things, like Lucavi & Hyan trying to understand each other's points, defending and so forth)

  7. #267
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by CrstyCptSteveWitherspoon View Post
    ^ absolutely. Everyone loved campaign in XI, just redo it for XIV. It'll bring some life to this dead game, if only a temp fix to give you CURRENT player base something to do before adding expansions/level cap raise, etc all down the road.
    For a game that's supposedly dead, I sure do have to fight for my spot in behest.

    Seriously. The battlewarden NPC at Horizon is practically the new Nidhogg.

  8. #268
    Justin Bieber
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    478
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixi View Post
    For a game that's supposedly dead, I sure do have to fight for my spot in behest.

    Seriously. The battlewarden NPC at Horizon is practically the new Nidhogg.
    Same deal with Istory which probably is one of the few lower population out there, late by 2-3min and you wont be able to get in.

  9. #269
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroishime View Post
    Same deal with Istory which probably is one of the few lower population out there, late by 2-3min and you wont be able to get in.
    I don't even get a 2-3 min grace period. Several times I've clicked on the npc right as it popped, spammed through the dialogue prompts, and was still too late.

    The game doesn't seem at all dead to me; rather, it just seems the population is mostly comprised of JPs.

  10. #270
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    It's more "dead" than FFXI and people have been calling that dead for years now.

  11. #271
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Fortunately both are getting more artificial respiration than they'd probably deserve.

  12. #272
    Dammit Steve of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    BG Level
    6

    I'm on melmond which is probably a dead server. The only time you have to 'camp' the battle warden is when there's two linkshells there doing leves in a 10-15 man party(funny thing is I think there's maybe 3 ls's that big on the server(NA) that actually do leves in that big of a group).

  13. #273
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Sheesh. They take a week off updating the Lodestone with dumb crap for the New Years holiday while the new team probably tries to formulate something solid before opening their mouths again and now everyone is crying "dead game." What a bunch of whiny bitches you people are.

  14. #274
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    761
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Elrina Miona
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Sheesh. They take a week off updating the Lodestone with dumb crap for the New Years holiday while the new team probably tries to formulate something solid before opening their mouths again and now everyone is crying "dead game." What a bunch of whiny bitches you people are.
    I like you. :3

    On topic, I'm comfortable with the poll and satisfied with them holding back for a bit while they decide what to do with the information. It would be cool if they've looked ahead at the results and are planning some info to release to us the day after the deadline, but I wouldn't especially mind if they took yet another week after that before doing so either.

  15. #275
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Xalien Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Sheesh. They take a week off updating the Lodestone with dumb crap for the New Years holiday while the new team probably tries to formulate something solid before opening their mouths again and now everyone is crying "dead game." What a bunch of whiny bitches you people are.
    I think everyone was getting so used to the near daily updates we were getting during November/December, I admit it took me till this last Friday to accept that we were back on a normal Lodestone update schedule. I'm pretty eager to see what the new team has in store for us.

    In the meantime, Selbina seems to be doing just fine. Gridania is dead though, I'm not sure how it is on other servers. English speaking players are using the party recruitment more often and for the last 2 weeks I have been able to log in every evening and find a leve/behest party to join for several hours @ Nophica Wells or Nanawa Mines. Meeting new and interesting people, reminds me of when I started playing XI. Being able to show some LS mates that grinding on Coblyns is pretty terrible/boring was also very fulfilling. I'll remain patient.

  16. #276
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    I am *so* going to ragequit if SE doesn't post how much they love me on the lodestone tomorrow. I also desperately need to know the next update date, like, right now.

  17. #277
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4

    You tell em guys... you tell em!

  18. #278
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Am I correct in assuming the TLDR for the last 3 pages is Lucavi trolling, and retards still responding to anything Lucavi has to say? Lost interest after the BADGAME wall'o text and skipped to the end.

    Then I googled what campaign was since XI died in '07 with the most generous estimate.
    Mad again? Settle down. Go enjoy your "game".

  19. #279
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Let's spice things up a bit: What do you people think about... character wipe? For the sake of this fundamental change to the rules of eorzea or w/e they are or are not planning of course. If it messes up with characters I guess they wouldn't have a choice, but of course the change has to be large enough to even affect characters enough for them to become corrupted.

    Obviously not without any compensation.

  20. #280
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I'm pretty sure there's quite a few people who would be totally against that and I'm also pretty damn sure they won't do that... so I don't think it really matters one way or the other how folks feel about it.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FINAL FANTASY XIV Players’ Poll the Third (03/12/2012)
    By Gokulo in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 2012-03-22, 16:59
  2. An Important Announcement on the Future of FINAL FANTASY XIV (10/14/2011)
    By solracht in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 2011-10-27, 08:29
  3. FINAL FANTASY XIV Player's Poll the First (01/07/2011)
    By fussel in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2011-01-11, 18:02
  4. An Important Announcement for FINAL FANTASY XIV Fans
    By Hyan in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 353
    Last Post: 2010-12-18, 18:49
  5. FINAL FANTASY XI Discount for FINAL FANTASY XIV Players Extended! (11/29/2010)
    By xopher in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2010-12-02, 11:37
  6. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2010-07-30, 22:19