Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 708
  1. #361
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Correction. This is a not-so funny, popular for no reason fucking idiot who decided to be an idiot that day. Doesn't suck that he's dead. Sucks for everyone who cared about him though. But that makes me dislike him even more.

    130 on a 55 while drunk. lol<-

  2. #362
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    spent a whole 10seconds making this!




  3. #363
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Jackass deserved to die.

  4. #364
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    it probably is dead with one of them dieing, i remember when wild boys went off cuz of Steve Irwinn death.

  5. #365
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Ok but people die from these accidents every day. I don't understand why Ryan Dunn of all people has people getting all empathetic. When was the last time a "celebrity" received so much sympathy in this thread?
    I never said that I feel any less empathy for someone who isn't famous who dies. Sure, I don't pause for every single person that dies on the planet, but when I hear of someone dying, regardless of who they are, yes, I do feel for their family. This time, it happened to be a celebrity.

  6. #366
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,647
    BG Level
    10

    i am sympathetic to toy cars, as they will now be cold and homeless outside of the warm embrace of his ass

    wont someone please think of the toy cars

  7. #367
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    lol 8 pages so far...

    Michael Jackson didn't even get this much out of us.

  8. #368
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Eric Swenson, founder of Thrasher magazine offed himself in front of a mission police department.

  9. #369
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    at first I thought, "I find it hard to feel bad for someone who died after getting wasted and driving over 100 mph, kinda deserved it"

    then I thought "what if someone said the same thing, only replace 'getting wasted and driving over 100 mph' with 'having unprotected sex and getting HIV'"

    then I felt bad. RIP, my brother in horrible choices.

  10. #370
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Eric Swenson, founder of Thrasher magazine offed himself in front of a mission police department.
    Whoa. That sucks.

  11. #371
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    at first I thought, "I find it hard to feel bad for someone who died after getting wasted and driving over 100 mph, kinda deserved it"

    then I thought "what if someone said the same thing, only replace 'getting wasted and driving over 100 mph' with 'having unprotected sex and getting HIV'"

    then I felt bad. RIP, my brother in horrible choices.
    Damn. Good point.

  12. #372
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    However, when a cooked body can be identified by its beard, it was an epic beard.
    Wait what? Wouldnt the beard be the first thing to burn?

  13. #373
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    at first I thought, "I find it hard to feel bad for someone who died after getting wasted and driving over 100 mph, kinda deserved it"

    then I thought "what if someone said the same thing, only replace 'getting wasted and driving over 100 mph' with 'having unprotected sex and getting HIV'"

    then I felt bad. RIP, my brother in horrible choices.
    You have HIV?

  14. #374
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    What I don't understand is the hate towards him. Is it because he was drunk or just him in general? If its because he was drunk driving then its understandable but, was he a douchebag or something? Sure as hell didn't seem that way on Jackass, at least.

  15. #375
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I'm pretty sure no one on here knew the guy personally. Some people hate jackass, some people hate drunk drivers, some people hate them both.

  16. #376
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Wait what? Wouldnt the beard be the first thing to burn?
    One day you will learn the true power of the beard. Oh wait, are you a chick? Then you probably wouldnt know. LOL

  17. #377
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    You have HIV?
    sure do. I thought everyone knew. I used to talk about it too much, then someone pointed out that I bring it up all the time (kuya? I think), so now I don't talk about it so often. but it's relevant here, at least in the way it made me look at his death.

    although on second thought, HIV won't kill anyone else unless I'm malicious about it. drunk driving, on the other hand...

  18. #378
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    One day you will learn the true power of the beard. Oh wait, are you a chick? Then you probably wouldnt know. LOL
    well her clam probably has a beard, does that count?

  19. #379
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    sure do. I thought everyone knew. I used to talk about it too much, then someone pointed out that I bring it up all the time (kuya? I think), so now I don't talk about it so often. but it's relevant here, at least in the way it made me look at his death.

    although on second thought, HIV won't kill anyone else unless I'm malicious about it. drunk driving, on the other hand...
    First of all major bummer dude. Was hoping I was reading that incorrectly and you were just refferring to your nightly unprotected sex.
    Second of all, Fuck Kuya, talk about what ever you want.
    I wasn't aware, sorry to hear that mang.

  20. #380
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Some cold heartless bastards in here who aren't saddened by the loss of another human life. No matter how he died, he died. We should always mourn the loss of others. Ryan Dunn was a good friend to the people he knew, and even those he didn't loved him still. I can't even describe how speechless i am at the last few pages, some sick and twisted shit here.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Death Thread 2012
    By Rhinox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 2012-12-27, 20:28
  2. Celebrity Death Thread 2010
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 634
    Last Post: 2010-12-17, 20:46
  3. 2009 Celebrity Deaths Thread
    By Koyangi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 677
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 22:25