Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 708
  1. #621
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Pat Oswalt is awkward, not very funny.

  2. #622
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Pat Oswalt is awkward, not very funny.
    three words: cornish game hen.

  3. #623

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Kev Hart isn't very funny, god damnit it Leroy is there anything that you aren't terrible at?

  4. #624
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Kev Hart isn't very funny, god damnit it Leroy is there anything that you aren't terrible at?
    This nigga right here thinks that Kevin Hart isn't funny.

    ROFL.
    Who do you think is funny, Aiden?

    Ron Winter isn't very funny either, and I said almost never @chris farley. I'm also mainly talking about current.

  5. #625
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL current? Nice backpedaling.

    Louis CK is considered fat?

  6. #626

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I'm talking Comedians in general, Daniel Tosh > Kevin Hart by a million miles. Um, Robin Williams? Steven Wright, Jim Norton, Christopher Titus, Eddie Griffin all infinitely better than Kevin Hart. Get that weak shit out of here.

  7. #627
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I didn't backpedal if no one brought my attention to anyone that's funny and also fat.

  8. #628

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    LOL current? Nice backpedaling.

    Louis CK is considered fat?
    Yes he is.

  9. #629
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    I'm talking Comedians in general, Daniel Tosh > Kevin Hart by a million miles. Um, Robin Williams? Steven Wright, Jim Norton, Christopher Titus, Eddie Griffin all infinitely better than Kevin Hart. Get that weak shit out of here.
    LOL.

    Let me guess, you have never seen Kevin Hart stand up, have you?

  10. #630

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Shit, I find David Cross' stand up better than Kevin Hart. All Kevin Hart talks about is how he's short and how much life sucks because he's black. Any other short black comedian could use his material and do just fine.

  11. #631

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    LOL.

    Let me guess, you have never seen Kevin Hart stand up, have you?
    Seen it more times than I should have, I didn't find any of it funny.

  12. #632
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Yes he is.
    How does Louis CK even compare in fatness to fucking Patrice O'Neil or Gabriel Iglesias?

    Louis CK is not fat.

  13. #633

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Fat in general, he's overweight.

  14. #634
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Shit, I find David Cross' stand up better than Kevin Hart. All Kevin Hart talks about is how he's short and how much life sucks because he's black. Any other short black comedian could use his material and do just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Seen it more times than I should have
    No, you didn't.

  15. #635
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,590
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Jesus christ, are we really having a troll off in the celebrity death thread? Who really gives a shit who thinks who is funny. Taste is a matter of opinion.

  16. #636
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Fat in general, he's overweight.
    You are really going to get into a semantics debate over what is, and is not, fat?

  17. #637

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    He himself said he's fat in one of his stand ups, not really sure how much dumber you can be.

  18. #638
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Shit, I find David Cross' stand up better than Kevin Hart. All Kevin Hart talks about is how he's short and how much life sucks because he's black. Any other short black comedian could use his material and do just fine.
    It's more of his delivery than the actual jokes themselves.

  19. #639
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    If Louis CK ain't fat, then I'm Kevin Hart.

  20. #640
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    How does Louis CK even compare in fatness to fucking Patrice O'Neil or Gabriel Iglesias?

    Louis CK is not fat.
    Let's continue to set up arbitrary guidelines for this argument. It certainly is fun.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Death Thread 2012
    By Rhinox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 2012-12-27, 20:28
  2. Celebrity Death Thread 2010
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 634
    Last Post: 2010-12-17, 20:46
  3. 2009 Celebrity Deaths Thread
    By Koyangi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 677
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 22:25