Fat or not, he's better than Kevin Hart. Stop avoiding the issue.
Fat or not, he's better than Kevin Hart. Stop avoiding the issue.
I find Kevin hart funnier, though Louis CK may have better material or quotes or whatever. It is entertaining watching him. No comedian makes me laugh like Kevin Hart.
Edit: In fact, the issue was never about Kevin hart, it was about how fat comedians are almost never funny.
120 lb. women call themselves fat all the time. I wouldn't call Louis CK fat though. Semantics.
http://philip.greenspun.com/images/2...burger-2.3.jpg
Lol'd @ picture
Was waiting for the signature backpedal.
Spoiler: show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVUW5XkDsgQ
This standup was pretty fucking funny.
Also, leroy leroyin'
Joey Diaz is fucking hilarious and he's as butterball as it gets.
Greg Giraldo takes a dump on almost all, if not all, those comedians mentioned above... err last page.
You just said gabriel iglesias is funny. I don't think that I could fail worse than that.
Isn't Melissa McCarthy America's sweetheart right now?
I miss Patrice O'Neal on that webjunk VH1 show. He was hilarious on that.
Leeroy, you damn fool. Patrice is fucking hilarious.
So he had a stroke in October, was that due to the diabetes or something completely unrelated? Same with his death. complications of the stroke/diabetes, or something else?
The weird thing about this was, Sunday morning at 7am, a coworker said he had died. After work I looked it up and he was still alive. Then tuesday he died.