Page 34 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 3190
  1. #661
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Founders status? what?

  2. #662
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    They are going to give people who buy mw3 and elite within the first few days extra stuff, e.g. Exp
    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

  3. #663
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Can't help, but think how fast they'd sell elite subscriptions if they offered you a head start on your prestiges. I mean, shit, there were kids pawning off 15th prestige accounts a month or so into MW2/Black Ops.

  4. #664
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Ill be playing a bit after 6 vegas time.
    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

  5. #665
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Just going to diarrhea words bc they rush you through this. There are gun "perks" like reduced kickback and about 8 others. Btw my phone board thing make some words jumbled and im just going to type what i saw. AK was level 60+ the last assault rifle PAL was 78. scar was beast. Tubes took 2 to kill and when you put it away, you were very vulnerable. Kill streaks ARE stackable with what i played. We played "kill claim" TD style but u have to pickup their dogtags for kills to count. that killstreak list isnt 100% correct and the perk list is monstrously huge. Same old are back. I didnt see deathreaksts. Killstreaks are setup like loadouts. 19 killstreaks. Village was the map. Not as much noise as blops but the areas with plants felt blopy. Pacing seemed back to mw2 speed.
    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

  6. #666
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Pics or texting in booth = broken phone
    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

  7. #667
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    If this game is less shit and more MW2 and slightly more 4 it will be great. Treyarch shoould dragged out back and shot because they are garbage.

  8. #668
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    They are going to give people who buy mw3 and elite within the first few days extra stuff, e.g. Exp
    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    I'm in Elite now, does that mean I have founders status when the game comes out.. I'm guessing I still have to pay the $50 or.. whats the deal? I'm not expecting to get maps for free, just curious

  9. #669
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I can't wait for this shit, someone is already buying it for me


    also... hoes

  10. #670
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Played spec ops survivor. Was a blast. X2 more dynamic in terms of strategy but not too overwhelming. Elite will start at 50 a year and move up o 60 a year. But dlc including maps each month. I asked about dedicated servers and he said yes. I said console? And he stumbled over himself and backpeddled into a rambling answer. Everyone said "this is just like mw2 but cleaned up"
    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

  11. #671
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Awesome! Now I am pumped for this game

  12. #672
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph



    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game with unique disc art.
    One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite.
    “Founder status” on Elite with exclusive in-game emblem, player card, camouflage, clan XP boost and other exclusive benefits.
    SteelBook case.
    PlayStation Network exclusive: “Animated Timeline Theme.”
    Xbox 360 exclusive: “Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit.”
    Limited-edition “field journal” with more than 100 pages of “authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries.”

  13. #673
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,107
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking 50 dollars though =\ for a game that isn't going to last a year before the next one comes out...it's basically 110 dollars for the game.

    And no, I -rarely- but those extra map packs for the games to begin with. Also upset about people getting exp boost from this...

  14. #674
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    its not like exp means jack shit anyways

  15. #675

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,097
    BG Level
    7

    Yeah, fuck that. I'm staying on second or third prestige forever most likely. Unless I get all my good shit(famas and able to get my perks whenever I want ala blops) at a super low level(14 for famas, the best gun, lololol). Or if fourth/fifth prestige looks really cool.

    I hope that's not the case though.. made the game kind of boring since I had everything I wanted by level 20 and there wasn't much room for experimenting when I've got thebest on hand.

  16. #676
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Fucking 50 dollars though =\ for a game that isn't going to last a year before the next one comes out...it's basically 110 dollars for the game.

    And no, I -rarely- but those extra map packs for the games to begin with. Also upset about people getting exp boost from this...
    50 dollars is a pretty sweet one time fee for a game I'll be playing for 2+ years (I still play CoD4 and MW2, I'm guessing this will be similar)

  17. #677
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,107
    BG Level
    10

    For hardcore gamers I guess I can see it, but I just don't see the appeal to playing CoD4 and MW2 when you have three right in front of you.

  18. #678

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,097
    BG Level
    7

    It's going to last you at least a year since the next game will be a waw/blops POS. Plus, don't these always get released in novemberish anyway? They do wait a year before releasing the next one, yes?

    So MW3 should last 2 years until MW4. Or whatever the new thing will be.

  19. #679
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,053
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    pricey but im going to bite, with supposedly 6 map packs it's well worth it, you are saving money if you intend to play for the year on the maps alone. Hell i still play the SHIT out of blops (go on and laugh) and i have all the maps.

    should consider getting a better job, not playing modern FPS, or maybe even just stop playing vidya's if it's that hard for you to pull together the extra 50 bones.

  20. #680
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    137
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Kaster Aubain
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    any word on pricing for the hardened edition? didnt see anything on Amazon yet

Page 34 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    By Tekki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 12937
    Last Post: 2011-07-07, 01:55
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-05-17, 20:05