Dead Man's Hand <3 lol
I use Juiced to avoid douchebaggery lol
Mostly I'll use Dead Man's hand when I know I'm gonna suck, but once I get into alittle groove, I may go Final Stand or something. I actually had a run tonight where a lot of my games were 1+ K/Ds.. which for me is a huge improvement over 8/13, 7/12, 8/11, and so on lol
0.804 K/D now~ woo...D: Lol
I had fantastic luck with care packages last night. Two AC-130s and an osprey gunner.
Not to sound condescending, but if you want some constructive criticism, upload a video and I/we'll be happy to critique it. Don't make it an exceptional gameplay, but one which you feel is a fair representation of your average play (and preferably a fairly contested match).
Despite all of the "LOL NO SKILL" associations that get thrown at it, CoD is very technique based even before the more cerebral aspect of predicting enemy motions etc.
EDIT: My Care Package luck has been obscenely good since MW2... to the point where my regular teammate gets really surprised if I don't get something good (in contrast, he normally gets ammo/UAV). In one match in MW2 I got 2 AC130s and a CG...
EDIT2: Oh, and I remember a Rundown match where I got TWO EMPs in a row to finish my emblem.
I'm not really the best player to tell you this (sitting on a 1.45 k/d, never played in a party yet D: (where are you bg + clan?) ) but a lot of the techniques and ways i play sorta mimic chris smoove, you should look him up on youtube for some pointers. He's funny as hell, but if you look closely at his playstyle, it can help in the long run. He is a camper a lot of times tho, but he showed me tht being patient will win in this game.
I've had terrible luck with care packages so far. In blops, I once threw down 3 care packages, and had all 3 come up chopper gunners. I thought i saved the replay for it, but its not on my youtube channel![]()
Well my problem is.. I can't count the amount of times I've shot a dude with 3 or 4 bursts worth of shots, and the guy not dying.. probably my lag and all that shit. Nothing I can really fix at the moment :/
I mean.. I'm still learning the maps, but I think I've gotten the hang of a few (Village, Resistance to name a couple along with obviously Dome.. Hardhat.. ) I just suck on a few maps real hardcore so I think what I need to do is just completely ignore them.
Also.. I never try to pick up people's care packages. What are they..regular boxes? if so I guess I should start if there's a chance I can get some of those killstreak things... that'd be sexy as fuck.
@Raen: I'd upload something if I knew how D: Can you from the game? But honestly.. I just move around a lot, hug corners, hug cover, I'll camp a spot a for about 15-20 seconds if it's not crowded and all that.. but my real issues come in with my aim. I've got a 3 sensitivity right now and I just need to get better at snapping on someone and shooting. My reactions are just bad.
^ Don't be afraid to drop it down to 2 sensitivity.
Don't touch people care packages unless u have sitrep on, lest ye want to be all over the street like 50 cent.
2nd and 3rd MOABs today. All of them in regular 6 v 6 TDM. Feels good.
Just checked, it actually is at 2, Haha. Oops. But yeah.. I'm used to the sensitivity now for the most part. It's just getting consistent games and learning to be more reactionary.
Ah yeah? Im Prestige 1, level.. 29 I think now so I've got sitrep. I'll throw it on one of my classes where I'm working on other stuff for exp.
I mostly main the ACR with the Silencer/Red Dot.. I've found the silencer doesn't really kill me too badly at range. Secondary are dual FMGs just because. Incoming nerf makes meI've done pretty well with those, but I guess it's getting the nerfhammer because anyone can, lol. Funny story.. I thought you only had to hit one trigger button to fire both.. didn't realize on PS3 you had to hit R1 and L1.. LOL. So yeah, now that I know that... suddenly I kill faster. Go figure!
Concussion Grenade/sentax (i'm good at sticking folks)
Perks.. Sleight of Hand/Hardline/Stalker.. just got Assassin so I put that on a backup class in case my main sucks for the game.
Support package with UAV/the trap package thing, and stealth bomber.
If I were you, I would drop Hardline and replace it with Assassin. If the other team gets a UAV, I can pretty much guarantee that you're going to die because of that.
I was in a TDM game today and every single person except for one guy on the other team had assassin on. When a UAV got called, his dot was the only one that flashed so about 4 people on my team automatically just went straight for that one guy. He was doomed from the start.
Also, I suggest getting rid of the red dot and just getting used to the iron sights. It's not worth losing one of the weapon perks just to have a red dot, when it basically does nothing that an iron sight doesn't already do, except for slightly faster aim down sight, but that shouldn't matter since you have stalker pro on and you can pretty much just strafe around corners with your gun up.
Once you take off the two attachments perk, put on the Kick perk. It reduces kickback, and helps a ton with those long shots. Use the tap-tap-tap method to kill people who are too far for a spray.
Does UAV ever actually get anybody? 80% of people use assassin now so it doesn't really seem worthwhile. Also, I haven't seen anyone fall for the trap package since my very first day playing.
I suggest going 5/7/9 (predator, helicopter, reaper), if you can manage that. Once you make the above changes it shouldn't be that hard to get a 5 kill streak every once in a while. Once you get 5, use your predator to get 1-2 kills, and that pretty much gives you the helicopter. After you get the heli you can either move forward and risk ending your kill streak early for more kills, or just wait for your heli to get 2 more kills and your reaper. This is pretty much my strategy.
Has anyone had trouble with Survival Ops levels not giving wave completion at all? I have a couple of levels I need to get to wave 15 on and have done so but its not giving me credit for completion. Just need these last two for that achievement and they aren't giving me credit.
Will address one thing at a time.
I have Hardline up because I struggle getting kills, less kills needed for a deathstreak (if need be) or a strike package is best for me since I'm rough at it. That and the whole assists counting as kills toward the streak also helps so when I've only killed one 9 people, I could still come out with the Stealth Bomber by the end of it. That's the only reason why I've used it.. because I suck.
Red Dot.. I'm just used to it (I use a smaller red.. the Mil Dot I think it is) and I just suck *really* bad at the iron sight. :/ and I've used the Kick perk and heard from a lot of people that it doesn't really do very much for the ACR. Is this information false? and yeah, I use the tap-tap-tap method to kill people far off. Even if I did use the Kick attachment.. what would I use with it? Silencer?
As for the UAV.. yes, I tend to light up quite a few people when I use it :/ and every time I throw the trap package down (always in the other spawn) I've gotten at least one kill off it, if not a couple due to people running together.
As for going with the Assault Package.. I really don't think I'd be able to consistently get 5 kills in a row without dying. I *very* rarely do that. I posted how terrible compared to others.. my games are. I'm lucky to get a 1+ K/D on games, much less going 5-0 and getting the strike packageThat's why I've stuck to either UAV/Trap/Stealth Bomber, or full on Support UAV/Counter UAV/Advanced UAV.. so I can at least be helpful to the team when I'm going 4-12.
Catch-22. You're using Hardline because you suck, but using Hardline is making you suck. Switch to Assassin, trust me. There's a reason the majority of people use it, and the only people who do use hardline are those who are running the specialist package (where they're just going to set assassin as their first perk to get anyway).
I know it might suck at first, but you're just going to have to get used to it. Red Dot does almost nothing for you. Keep playing with it and this will happen. I'm not sure about kick not effecting ACR since I use Scar-L 90% of the time, but almost anything would be better than red dot if you can get used to it. Extended Mags would be extremely useful, if kick ends up being useless.
You're on PS3 right? Put some of your games up on your file share (or whatever it's called now) and I can take a look at them. I think you can even upload short clips and put them on youtube.
Just got out of a game where I stuck with Hardline but went Missile > Attack Helicopter > Reaper.. got up through the Helicopter kill streak, but it was at the end of the game. Went 18-13.. so that wasn't bad, but only needing 4 straight kills instead of 5 was nice.
Using kick and not the red dot, though and trying to get used to it.. I'm not so terrible with it right now.
So.. just had a 17-12 that game, and 17-9 the next.. I have no clue why I'm playing better.. ACR/Dual FMGs. Maybe the FMGs are so OP it makes me, a scrub, look good.
Btw.. Attack Helicopter or Strafe?
Use the support killstreaks instead of assault ones. UAV & CAUV. no 3rd killstreak.