Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62
  1. #41
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Just realized the article's written by the NY Post. They write legit articles but they definitely put a sensationalist spin on it.

  2. #42
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,010
    BG Level
    7

    look up salaries for some other foundations.

    The suzie Comen foundation head pulls home close to a mil a year. And has never given a donation to a research facility for more than about 600k. The breast cancer foundation is one of the biggest frauds in the country but it's such a good cause people look the other way. Only problem is about 85c on the dollar just go to administrators salaries. I think they have over 100 people on the payroll making more than 150k/yr with the top people all making 600-1 mil.

    it's disgusting.

  3. #43
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Don't forget the Susan Comen foundation also sues other cancer charities for infringement on its "for the Cure" trademark using donated money.

  4. #44
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    912
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I work for a very famous non-for-profit. Our CEO makes 400k plus, and there are 5 other executives that make over 200k.
    Well, call me naive then. I didn't realize folks could get rich off of not making money.
    Also, don't call me for anymore donations, cuz fuck your "charity" paying someone 400K.
    I'll go back to giving what I can to the folks on the sidewalk playing buckets. At least I know where it's going.

  5. #45
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,010
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbong View Post
    Well, call me naive then. I didn't realize folks could get rich off of not making money.
    Also, don't call me for anymore donations, cuz fuck your "charity" paying someone 400K.
    I'll go back to giving what I can to the folks on the sidewalk playing buckets. At least I know where it's going.
    straight to the liquor store

  6. #46
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Why do I not feel sorry for the people who made donations to a 9/11 museum? Not just the concept of it being retarded(a fucking museum), but those ignorant to NPO's carrying red flags as big as this one, its hard to relate to those who throw their money at big charities.

  7. #47
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    So charity is a sham, what else is new?

  8. #48
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya View Post
    straight to the liquor store
    Or the local corner boy for some heron.

    Or to

    Spoiler: show
    buy new bicycle tires

  9. #49
    MOOSE VOUCHER
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Somebody is probably pocketing the BG donation money too guys.

  10. #50
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    How dare you!

  11. #51
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Or the local corner boy for some heron.

    Or to

    Spoiler: show
    buy new bicycle tires
    heroin:
    http://itech.dickinson.edu/chemistry...os_heroin1.jpg

    heron:
    http://attachments.techguy.org/attac...blue-heron.jpg

    http://palmgoon.com/wp-content/uploa..._you_know2.jpg

  12. #52
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    442
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Or to buy new bicycle tires
    I see what you did there
    http://images.encyclopediadramatica....ILLIANT%21.jpg

  13. #53
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Snick View Post
    Somebody is probably pocketing the BG donation money too guys.
    This site isn't run by the ffxiclopedia guys.

  14. #54
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    This site isn't run by the ffxiclopedia guys.
    IF YOU WOULD UPDATE BG WIKI WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION

  15. #55
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    think I skipped a few steps there...

  16. #56
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

  17. #57
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0....html?ir=Media

    Jon Stewart just got named to the 9/11 Museum Exec Board, guess hes joining the party.

  18. #58
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0....html?ir=Media

    Jon Stewart just got named to the 9/11 Museum Exec Board, guess hes joining the party.
    Interesting. Gonna be watching where this goes.

  19. #59
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    do I look like I'm from the hood? nigga please.

  20. #60
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,972
    BG Level
    7

    What the hell are kids being thought today about corporations? There is this widespread ignorance in Amer.... lol I almost finished that sentence with a straight face.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do I get this chick off my dick in a nice way?
    By tyven in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 2011-09-02, 18:14
  2. Get off my neighbors lawn (or why I live in TX)
    By Effluo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 2008-07-04, 18:17
  3. Help with Java Programming Project. Get GF off my back plz
    By Azkarin in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2007-10-10, 10:59
  4. Child gets kicked off airplane, then off national television
    By Correction in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2007-07-13, 19:06
  5. Getting pissed off with SE's server maintaining lately
    By Razz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-04-21, 09:22