Page 115 of 352 FirstFirst ... 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2281 to 2300 of 7032
  1. #2281
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Holy fuck what are the drop rates from these Giants in Ados Londo for Titanite chunks?

  2. #2282
    Tonko
    Guest

    I don't think they drop them? lol
    Just go to the bottom of New Londo Ruins, much easier fights, and you can get slabs as well.

  3. #2283
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Ok so how exactly do you make these, "best of through ---- reinforcement?" I tried earlier and was completely lost

  4. #2284
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Just level those items up to their max level. Can use this chart off the Dark Souls Wiki to get an idea of how far each item will have to go


  5. #2285
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko View Post
    I don't think they drop them? lol
    Just go to the bottom of New Londo Ruins, much easier fights, and you can get slabs as well.
    They do but the drop rate is godawful, im at ID 410 atm

    I dont want slabs atm, and what in NLR drops them?

  6. #2286
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Holy fuck what are the drop rates from these Giants in Ados Londo for Titanite chunks?
    shitty, only gotten 2 ever
    bottom of new londo is better farming, supposedly theres a spot near the final boss fight area but thats kindda far off
    you fight darkwraigthsomethings which are pretty much armored soldiers with no/gravity shield and a raging demon grab thats easy to dodge. backstabbable but sometimes they go 2vs1 on you

  7. #2287
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Kais View Post
    shitty, only gotten 2 ever
    bottom of new londo is better farming, supposedly theres a spot near the final boss fight area but thats kindda far off
    you fight darkwraigthsomethings which are pretty much armored soldiers with no/gravity shield and a raging demon grab thats easy to dodge. backstabbable but sometimes they go 2vs1 on you
    Goddamnit, theres no fucking bonfire near there to easy reset, but if the drop rate is better im there

  8. #2288
    Tonko
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Just level those items up to their max level. Can use this chart off the Dark Souls Wiki to get an idea of how far each item will have to go

    I'm having trouble with the Fire +10 upgrade, I have a fire +5, and red titanite chunks, but no option to continue the upgrade path. I am at Vamos, am I doing something wrong?

  9. #2289
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Reinforce to +5, Modify to +6, back to Reinforce. I think?

  10. #2290
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Ok so how exactly do you make these, "best of through ---- reinforcement?" I tried earlier and was completely lost

  11. #2291
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    I'm pretty pissed off about how shitty sorcery is, my introductory Pyro spell with the introductory weapon unupgraded does more than any of the sorceries, even the 20k souls Homing Soulmass shit I just bought and leveled my int to 18 for. It's ridiculous how shit these spells are. Also it only summons 2 soul mass things so it does like 50 damage to normal enemies, less than my basic soul arrow.

    I think I'm done even trying with Sorcery, just going to level my endurance, strength and vitality, fuck this game.

  12. #2292
    Tonko
    Guest

    Sorcery is actually much better than Pyromancy late game, you simply have to invest in INT to 40 or higher, and get one of the end game S Scaling catalysts. There are some hilarious spells available in Sorcery, my favorite is Camouflage. Turns you into an inanimate object that blends in with your current environment. First thing I do is cast this when I'm invaded. I then wait for them to come by, fail to notice me, and BOOM, backstab, insto homing crystal mass, into white dragon breath. I've yet to have someone live through this. I use an enchanted Longsword +5, which A scales off of Intelligence for damage. Fog ring & crystal shield attack hitting for over 1k damage makes me very very dangerous.

  13. #2293
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko View Post
    Sorcery is actually much better than Pyromancy late game, you simply have to invest in INT to 40 or higher, and get one of the end game S Scaling catalysts. There are some hilarious spells available in Sorcery, my favorite is Camouflage. Turns you into an inanimate object that blends in with your current environment. First thing I do is cast this when I'm invaded. I then wait for them to come by, fail to notice me, and BOOM, backstab, insto homing crystal mass, into white dragon breath. I've yet to have someone live through this. I use an enchanted Longsword +5, which A scales off of Intelligence for damage. Fog ring & crystal shield attack hitting for over 1k damage makes me very very dangerous.
    All of that sounds ridiculously awesome!

  14. #2294
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Goddamnit, theres no fucking bonfire near there to easy reset, but if the drop rate is better im there
    you taking the elevator that's in the first room where all the ghosts pop out? it's like a good 2-3 minute run to there from firelink shrine and you can circuit a farming path back to that elevator, i got like 12 chunks in 40ish minutes with 300 item discov

  15. #2295
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    All of that sounds ridiculously awesome!
    yeah word lol

  16. #2296
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    This is some BS lol. I'm in Blight town and I have 70k souls and I was using a bonfire when suddenly it kicked me off of the fire and I could no longer target it. It then said a spirit of vengeance entered and I can't find this guy. Blight town is too huge for this shit. I'm at the bonfire near the spider boss.

  17. #2297
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Could take the easy way out and just sign out =P I WISH I was invaded more. Is a spirit of vengeance what happens when people track down sinners?

  18. #2298
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko View Post
    Sorcery is actually much better than Pyromancy late game, you simply have to invest in INT to 40 or higher, and get one of the end game S Scaling catalysts. There are some hilarious spells available in Sorcery, my favorite is Camouflage. Turns you into an inanimate object that blends in with your current environment. First thing I do is cast this when I'm invaded. I then wait for them to come by, fail to notice me, and BOOM, backstab, insto homing crystal mass, into white dragon breath. I've yet to have someone live through this. I use an enchanted Longsword +5, which A scales off of Intelligence for damage. Fog ring & crystal shield attack hitting for over 1k damage makes me very very dangerous.
    So 20 more intelligence, better spells and magical S class weapons, that's only what like 300k souls or more investment? Where do you get the better spells and catalysts. I use the Tin Catalyst which is barely better than the basic Sorcerer Catalyst.

    Just farmed some souls, upgraded my Pyro thing to +10 and now I'm going to try and find this second trainer to get other pyro spells since it seems like the better path.

  19. #2299
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I think so, it's probably from the covenant I broke or the guy when doing the forest covenant invasions that added me to the book of the guilty.

  20. #2300
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Is there a bonfire in the catacombs? I think i missed it if it's near the conenant down there cuz I missed it

Page 115 of 352 FirstFirst ... 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38