Page 129 of 352 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 2561 to 2580 of 7032
  1. #2561
    Tonko
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGrief View Post
    They're dropped by the Harpy/Crow demons in the painted world, it's how I got my 10.
    Oh gods bless you sir. Now if only I could find farmable mimics I'd have one of everything.

  2. #2562
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    So I just rang the second bell, and got some cutscene with the gate opening. Thats obviously the correct 'story path' or whatever, but I kept pushing down to the Demon Ruins expecting some kind of shortcut to pop up back to the Burg. Killed Ceaseless Charge, not seeing any shortcut. The lava froze over so now I have a path to the left with some Demons (looks like they're just guarding an item) who push my shit in, and a path to the right with Capra Demons who take me like 10 minutes of careful dodging to widdle down.

    It's become clear there is no shortcut, and that this is probably the wrong way to get to that gate. Do I really have to backtrack all the fucking way through Blighttown back up? Please say no.
    ouch, the gate you opened is literally a 30 second run from where you rang the second bell. its the bonfire by andre the blacksmith. take waterwheel shortcut out of blight town swamp, run through drake ville and now londo up to firelink, take the elevator to undead church and proceed.

  3. #2563
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    where can i find pharis? i want the bow!

    nvm, found and pwned. dont know how i never stumbled across her before

  4. #2564
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    off an invisible chick in the forest

  5. #2565
    Degenxerate
    Guest

    How do you fight those invisible people anyways? I could never seem to damage them.

  6. #2566
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    you fight them like regular mobs, just cant lock on. they may just be way above you level wise

    can anyone tell me which boss soul I need to make a darkmoon bow? and can i upgrade any bow to do it?

  7. #2567

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,068
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    haha thanks guys... i think I'll start by picking up Demon's Souls first and see if I like it, then I can just grab Dark Souls.
    I've only played Dark Souls. When I first started playing it, I hated it. I called Gamestop to return it but couldn't. Once I got the hang of it, though, it become easier for me to handle. I really enjoy the game now and am glad I still have it. The best thing to do is give it time.

  8. #2568
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you fight them like regular mobs, just cant lock on. they may just be way above you level wise

    can anyone tell me which boss soul I need to make a darkmoon bow? and can i upgrade any bow to do it?
    I believe it's Gwyndolins Soul the leader of the Darkmoon Covenent.

  9. #2569
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Belragga View Post
    I believe it's Gwyndolins Soul the leader of the Darkmoon Covenent.
    thanks.

    what is this giant thing on the bridge in painted world, its after the undead dragon. i cant tell what it is, idk if i can walk through it or if i should attack it or what. ahhhh

  10. #2570
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    855
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    thanks.

    what is this giant thing on the bridge in painted world, its after the undead dragon. i cant tell what it is, idk if i can walk through it or if i should attack it or what. ahhhh
    His corpse. Do a jumping attack to dislodge it.

  11. #2571
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo View Post
    His corpse. Do a jumping attack to dislodge it.
    thanks. just beat priscilla, didnt manage to cut her tail off, super disappointed about that, basically all of my attacks were from behind her

  12. #2572
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,387
    BG Level
    10

    giggity

  13. #2573
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,509
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    okay. So I can handle the difficulty but I'm so retarded with choosing stats... what's a good beginner build?

  14. #2574
    Tonko
    Guest

    imo there are 5 options, all builds should level endurance and vitality as well
    Strength
    Dexterity
    Intelligence
    Faith
    Whichever of those 4 you chose, do NOT put any points into the other 3, unless it's the meet the minimum requirements of something very specific you want to use.

    A 5th build option is where you ignore those 4, and simply pump up Vitality and Enduance, and use non-scaling weapons. This will carry you through the original game with ease. NG+ will be very very difficult for you however.

  15. #2575
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    259
    BG Level
    4

    ok. drained the water in new londo, and now i see roughly 4 white fog doors
    do they each lead to a dif boss? or just a dif part of new londo that i must go through?

  16. #2576
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    The 2 crystal geckos in catacombs, I ran up and killed one but the other dug away. Now resting at the bonfire is not resetting the other, and it's also not resetting the vases at the bottom that you drop onto and make a large noise with. The vases are shattered and the other gecko is not respawning. Anyone have a similar experience seeing multiple geckos, killing one or not all of them, and having the rest not respawn?
    Quit the game and reload. If that doesn't work, try again a few more times, some lizards aren't guaranteed spawns (the ones inside the Great Hollow, for example)

  17. #2577
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Homing crystal soulmass just did 2075 to dark sun gwendolyn lol

  18. #2578
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaregue View Post
    ok. drained the water in new londo, and now i see roughly 4 white fog doors
    do they each lead to a dif boss? or just a dif part of new londo that i must go through?
    there's only one boss fight and its fog door is across a bridge after you come out some church with 2 darkwraiths inside
    assuming you have the abyss walking ring too, need it

  19. #2579
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Gargoyle boss getting on my nervers, killed it like 15 times now and still no Halberd. Rare drop rate on something from a boss is lame :/

  20. #2580
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Best area for pvp seems to be the last since it's a very popular farm area and huge space

Page 129 of 352 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38