Page 137 of 352 FirstFirst ... 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 2721 to 2740 of 7032
  1. #2721

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Alright what the shit, not sure if this was posted yet but someone beat the game in less than 1 hour and 30 minutes. [snip]
    Doesnt smell right. Dude gets hit 4 times between 2:15-2:20 of the first vid and it takes 1/5th of his life. He def runs through the game in that amount of time, but initial playthrough?

  2. #2722
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That was pretty amazing. He BSes through a couple of fuck ups by handy use of quit > reload and also uses it to make a couple parts of the game easier, but it's still extremely impressive. You can tell he obviously planned the entire path start to finish too, getting just enough humanity killing NPCs/bosses to level the spider covenant to max by the time he needs to use the shortcut it opens

  3. #2723
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    237
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    The Tomb of the Giants part is particularly impressive. Fuck that zone.

  4. #2724
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I've died against Haval so many times now. Apparently you can't roll in 8 different directions when locked on three times in a row. Because on the third time, every fucking time, my guy rolls straight forward into the attack and dies. hfsdfhksfhsdsfdfsfdsgreav ny43tygf gfc

    I haz a theory, and I'm fairly positive it's solid. You can only beat tough bosses after you've openly raged about it. Ring get. \o/

  5. #2725
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I can't count how many times I've been trading an item to Snuggly, dropped an incompatible item by mistake, and then on instinct (to skip the text that pops up) hit B and gone right off the ledge.

  6. #2726
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    I've died against Haval so many times now. Apparently you can't roll in 8 different directions when locked on three times in a row. Because on the third time, every fucking time, my guy rolls straight forward into the attack and dies. hfsdfhksfhsdsfdfsfdsgreav ny43tygf gfc

    I haz a theory, and I'm fairly positive it's solid. You can only beat tough bosses after you've openly raged about it. Ring get. \o/
    He's really easy, just get as close as possible to him and circle strafe around him until he attacks, you'll end up right behind him when his sword hits the ground and can backstab him.

  7. #2727
    Degenxerate
    Guest

    Somehow i made a Quelaag's Furysword and a Chaos Blade in the same game without starting ng+ yet. I'm still on the first playthrough just havent killed the last boss. Any idea how i would have got two Quelaag souls? Lol im dumb for not even noticing but i made the chaos Blade first a few days ago and noticed i still had the soul today so either it didnt get used up or somehow i got two. Or i'm just dumb and they don't even use the same one.

  8. #2728
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Doesnt smell right. Dude gets hit 4 times between 2:15-2:20 of the first vid and it takes 1/5th of his life. He def runs through the game in that amount of time, but initial playthrough?
    Why don't you think it's initial play through? He shows character creation, and when he kills golden armor guy Lautric or w/e, he closes and opens the game and you can see 7 mins or w/e on the save file.

  9. #2729
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Anyone know which weapons can parry in the left hand? I know claws (and presumably all h2h do), and probably rapiers, but anything else? I'm thinking 2x claws will be kick ass, can't wait to join darkwraith.

    Anyone know how to get orstein's armor? I know you have to kill smough first in order to get his lance.

  10. #2730
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    You kill Orstein second, then go to that merchant that sits under the bridge near Firelink Shrine, the one that you have to do a running jump to reach.

  11. #2731
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    You kill Orstein second, then go to that merchant that sits under the bridge near Firelink Shrine, the one that you have to do a running jump to reach.
    Alright, cool. Thanks. Looks so badass, reminds me of Kain

  12. #2732
    Daddy Warbucks
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,371
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenxerate View Post
    Somehow i made a Quelaag's Furysword and a Chaos Blade in the same game without starting ng+ yet. I'm still on the first playthrough just havent killed the last boss. Any idea how i would have got two Quelaag souls? Lol im dumb for not even noticing but i made the chaos Blade first a few days ago and noticed i still had the soul today so either it didnt get used up or somehow i got two. Or i'm just dumb and they don't even use the same one.
    Is it actually the Chaos Blade or just the Chaos upgrade path?

  13. #2733
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko View Post
    ugggggh
    I forgot to ever cut Seaths tail off
    I have every other item for the weapon trophy.
    I'm too high of a soul level to get help for the fight now, and it takes more damage than I can do on NG+++ to cut the tail off by myself.
    SADNESS
    Easiest method is stand next to the crystal have him walk over and destroy it himself. It'll stun him for nearly 10 seconds and should give ample time to chop it off

  14. #2734

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Why don't you think it's initial play through? He shows character creation, and when he kills golden armor guy Lautric or w/e, he closes and opens the game and you can see 7 mins or w/e on the save file.
    Because I get hit twice and die, he gets hit 4 times within the opening tutorial and loses [---] that much HP

  15. #2735
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I haz a sad. I went into the brightplace from the valley of the drakes and Lautrec killed my mute bitch. I thought I had until I rang some second bell or something. D: Guess he's not going to help me with my gaping dragon fight when I get up to it.

    The fat miricle guy's pals are all here too.. hope they don't leave before I can do the stuff I wanted to do first.

  16. #2736
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Lautrec doesn't help kill anything, lol.

  17. #2737
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Lautrec doesn't help kill anything, lol.
    Actually, I believe you can summon him for some boss fights. At least the Gargoyles.

  18. #2738
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Actually, I believe you can summon him for some boss fights. At least the Gargoyles.
    yea, think you need to rescue him, then go back to firelink before fighting garygoyles and speak to him and then you can summon him.

  19. #2739
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yeah, I used him and sunbro for the gargoyles, pretty sure you can call them for the aforementioned fight as well. Well, now I can't. But blah. Wonder if I can kill him at ~lvl25.

    And of course fat miracle guy is gone now.. Looks like I'm not going to learn any basic miracles anytime soon lol.

  20. #2740
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh woops. Mah bad.

    Gaping Dragon is a joke. Summon sunbro to get your bearings and observe move set. npnp. Only bosses I've beaten first try so far are gaping dragon and moonlight butterfly.

Page 137 of 352 FirstFirst ... 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38