Page 138 of 352 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2741 to 2760 of 7032
  1. #2741
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Blah, I have to get all the way to Anor Londo before I can get my mute fire-bitch back? D:

  2. #2742
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Oh woops. Mah bad.

    Gaping Dragon is a joke. Summon sunbro to get your bearings and observe move set. npnp. Only bosses I've beaten first try so far are gaping dragon and moonlight butterfly.
    aside from 4 kings i have found most bosses to be pretty easy

  3. #2743
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,845
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    aside from 4 kings i have found most bosses to be pretty easy
    Gray Wolf and Ornstein/Smough gave me some difficulty but I've been soloing the fights most of the time.

  4. #2744
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Only boss two bosses for me can go fuck themselves. That's the Wolf and Stray Demon.

  5. #2745
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    am I the only one who found stray demon to be a joke? killed him 1st try, only got hit once when I ran into his weapon when I was circling around him after his jump ass smash attack .

  6. #2746
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The hardest part was the set up. I took a lot of fall damage so it was a bitch to get behind him.

  7. #2747
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Smough/Odude have been my biggest hangup.

  8. #2748
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Just watched the new character speed run. Wtf at the Ceaseless Discharge kill

  9. #2749
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Been soloing. Most deaths so far goes to Iron Golem, 1st death was because I hadn't killed the giant up top, then 5 or 6 deaths to ring out. On my 4th attempt of the 4 Kings, had to stop trying because I ran out of transient curses. This boss is definitely harder than Iron Golem though.

  10. #2750
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    oh yea, stray demon fucked me up so hard. i had a hell of a time getting into position. went 1/1 on S&O but I had sunbro

  11. #2751
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    259
    BG Level
    4

    smoughstein is the only fight i've summoned anyone fore, rest were a joke honestly. to me anyway sif was a pushover

  12. #2752
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Yea i have 0 trouble killing Sif now, all it takes is knowing what attacks he'll do and whether you need to roll backwards (from his radial strike) or block with your shield on his right to left double strike thingy. Fought him on my new character at lvl 16 and took 0 dmg, aside from the little dmg when he decides its funny to jump on you :/

    I think so far my favorite fight so far for me is the smoughstern and o-guy boss fight, i had so much fun helping people fighting it, its even more fun when you see them get skewered and electrocuted in the air, although when that happens we lose and i get no souls :<

  13. #2753
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Sunbro keeps getting owned before I can even get the dragon down to half hp D:

  14. #2754
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaregue View Post
    smoughstein is the only fight i've summoned anyone fore, rest were a joke honestly. to me anyway sif was a pushover
    Honestly this. Ceaseless Discharge is just annoying, not necessarily hard. Bed of Chaos killed me a few times, but that was just trial and error to figure out exactly what was going on. Four Kings and Gwyn was able to kill first try with no foreknowledge of the fights. I think Gwyn maybe hit me once, and that was just getting his grab off since I didn't know what the animation meant.

  15. #2755
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm starting to think it's not possible for sunbro to stay alive throughout this boss fight. If I play it safe I can definitely kill it after a few minutes.. but sunbro is apparently trying to die as fast as possible.

  16. #2756
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Sif was annoying, and I still nearly died in the end (had to use a humanity) because I would cure at bad times and immediately get hit back to the same point. Also, halberd is terribad for that fight. Slow combos and difficult to hit the pup.
    Everything else was kinda easy, with moonlight butterfly being fucking laughable. Got stray demon down to <20% twice before I finally killed him. Just to anor lando now though, so I have to do the Smough/orstein fight still.

    Hope I don't lose my 62k souls while trying to get back to my bloodstain Q.Q Do the gargoyle minibosses stay dead?

  17. #2757
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Hope I don't lose my 62k souls while trying to get back to my bloodstain Q.Q Do the gargoyle minibosses stay dead?
    Yes

  18. #2758
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So for any mages having trouble with invaders or just wanting to kill melee characters no problem, Walk of peace + Greater Magic Shield is basically insta win. Magic shield is bugged at the moment and gives the player complete invulnerability, which isn't so bad since it only lasts for like 20 seconds, but combine that with Walk of Peace and you have a melee character that can't run away or damage you and if you can't nuke him down in 20 seconds you probally shouldn't be playing.

  19. #2759
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    and that's why on o'clock I always have the butterfly shield prepared

  20. #2760
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Stray Demon was easy with Iaito+10, the bleed proc doesn't do 30% of his hp in damage like it does normal enemies but it's pretty close.

Page 138 of 352 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38