Page 175 of 352 FirstFirst ... 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 3481 to 3500 of 7032
  1. #3481
    Siralin
    Guest

    Is anyone else having trouble getting summoned? I'm in new game plus trying to unlock the sunlight covenant by helping people with fights so I don't have to have 50 faith. I've been summoned around 4 times, 3 times at the spider, once at the golem and I've tried placing my sign at smough/ornstein with no luck. I'm only 77 right now so I figured that's not a bad level for those fight. Any suggestions?

  2. #3482
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Siralin View Post
    Any suggestions?
    complain to the makers and hope they can fix the online play and make it so that it doesnt suck so horribly bad

  3. #3483
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Finally got 9 Souvenir of reprisals... Now just to chop off priscilla's tail and killer her and go back to Snuggly and trade my pendant for my last reprisal, then kill dark sun Gwyndoline


    confirming I was able to cut off Priscilla's tail with a single chaos fire ball to the back. I stood real close behind her, ddn't lock on and hit her with it.

  4. #3484
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Ceaseless Discharge's hitbox is so much bullshit.

    EDIT: Holy shit at all these DINOSAURS. This is nuts.

  5. #3485
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Do people really have trouble dealing with Ring of Fog? I fight fog users all the time and don't have many problems other then some are really good at backstabbing. Just use a sweeping weapon, many have almost 360 degree attacks so lock on isn't really needed. Plus you shouldn't need lock on as a crutch to win anyway.

  6. #3486
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    you know, i never saw any dinosaurs in my first playthrouh. where they be?

  7. #3487
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I think he's talking about valley of the drakes.

  8. #3488
    Thanatos
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    243
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I think he means those things in the Lost Izalith lava area. The ones without heads or whatever.

  9. #3489
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    613
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    ugh, hated those things.

  10. #3490
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,854
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    They weren't too bad for me once I fought a couple of them and realized I could have the lava ring on and just run around kicking their asses.

  11. #3491
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Got more hate mail for the fog ring

    Guy did some crazy AOE pyromancy shit, like the pillars of hell or something and was using the aoe Shockwave from the great dragon axe from the gaping vagina, still killed him with a backstab lol

  12. #3492
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Found a neat trick with the Snuggly glitch. As long as you drop one of the items she requests before picking up the rewarded item, you can always go back to cycle through it again. In other words. If you drop a Blooming Purple Moss Clump for the Twinkling Titanite x2, you can drop a Prism Stone afterwards, pick up the Twinkling Titanites, then quit and come back in to drop the Blooming for more Twinkling after picking up the Demon's.
    just so it isnt as confusing:

    ill show you how to get a shitload of demon and twinklings

    drop Bloodred Moss, Quit
    drop Dung Pie, pick up Twinkling reward, Quit
    drop Bloodred Moss, pick up Demon, Quit
    drop Dung Pie, pick up Twinkling reward, Quit
    drop Bloodred Moss, pick up Demon, Quit

    etc etc

  13. #3493
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    They weren't too bad for me once I fought a couple of them and realized I could have the lava ring on and just run around kicking their asses.
    I wish this worked for me, BUT they just run up to me and sweep me to death as soon as they aggro.

    Honestly dunno what I'm doing wrong, but fuck killing them all.

    I think they are the lower halves of undead dragons tbh

  14. #3494
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Manf View Post
    You do, to +10, and before killing Bed of Chaos. That's all for her to pop.

    edit: Souj is right, but does the egg guy give you a pyromancy flame? I've never been in a situation to find that out. Obviously, if you started as pyromancer it wouldn't matter.
    Yes he does, Leroy is wrong again.

  15. #3495
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    I wish this worked for me, BUT they just run up to me and sweep me to death as soon as they aggro.

    Honestly dunno what I'm doing wrong, but fuck killing them all.

    I think they are the lower halves of undead dragons tbh
    they are.
    And you can be cheap on them to kill them. They don't respawn, so you can snipe them off slowly with arrows near the start of the level. They can't fit through so they just try to keep running at you, but wont beable to reach you. After you kill a few off, you should beable to run and make it to one of the small towers. Once inside there, shoot at as many as you can and try to get them all after you from inside the tower. They are one of the few mobs in the game that have friendly fire and they will kill each other off while trying to kill you.

  16. #3496
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah I don't use bows but my pyromancy is effective on them. However, their hitbox is so small that even though I 'hit' them they take no damage. At least when I found the secret bonfire things got a lot smoother.

    I have no idea how you're supposed to work your way around without this lava ring. <3 it.

    Anyway, finally almost done with the game. Gwyn is so bad-ass, he doesn't give you much room to breath and that's the kind of boss I've waited for. Also too bad I fucked up with Siegmeyer quest, would've been nice to keep him alive. Especially after I messed up the sunbro storyline too and had to kill him QQ

    Now to just upgrade this painting guardian sword to +15 and I'm done.

    EDIT: I wonder what's up with the ghost knights when you run to the final area? I bet there's some story behind that too.

    EDIT2: SHIT, got him to 20% and then he got me.

  17. #3497
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    So I need another weapons guide for the trophy.... the one I was linked is wrong I guess?

    Weapons I have that "some" guides list as required for the Trophy:

    That is just part of the weapons I have... any ideas? as far as my guides I was told other people had gotten with I should have the weapons

    Edit....

    Apparently Giants Halberd or shield is required. I just bought both and got the trophy.

  18. #3498
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    The final boss was great. Demons/Dark Souls at its best.

    I wonder what tactics other people used to beat him? I fought him the same way as Queelag, and it worked well enough.

  19. #3499
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Yes he does, Leroy is wrong again.
    My b :<

  20. #3500
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    314
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Manf View Post
    I am not 100% sure if she depops after you kill Bed of Chaos if you don't get her to ask you to go and kill it. I do know that if she DOES ask, she will depop after you go back and talk to her after killing BoC, then zone once.

    The pyro guy will go to the swamp after he asks you about your pyro flame, and you hit yes and tell him.
    She asked me to go kill her sister and the Bed of Chaos, and she is still there for me after doing so. I bought all her items and she gave me the spell for killing her sister and the Boss, but she is still around to upgrade my flame even after I go many zones away. I think she is kinda buggy. On my very first play through, she appeared in the swamp for me, and I didn't even have a pyro flame yet.

Page 175 of 352 FirstFirst ... 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38