Page 181 of 352 FirstFirst ... 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 3601 to 3620 of 7032
  1. #3601
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Manf View Post
    I am trying this currently. I've used 261 Loyd's Talismans and gotten nothing so far.

    Edit: Got it, 386 talismans total.
    Did you Aggro it, Check it, get low on talismans and return to the bonfire and not kill it? I let 2 mimics alive by warping back to the bonfire

  2. #3602
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    237
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Yea, I set my bonfire homepoint at the fire in Undead Burg by the Undead Merchant. Once I used them all up, I homeward bone'd>bought more>repeat. The drop rate is just so bad I almost vomited in terror. I used the mimic in Anor Lando behind those two giants.

  3. #3603
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Fuck....

  4. #3604
    Tonko
    Guest

    God damn lol...
    I got my avarice the legit way, sounds awful otherwise.

  5. #3605
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Edit: Got it, 386 talismans total.
    What was your item discovery at?

    I got my avarice the legit way, sounds awful otherwise.
    Legit sounds way more awful, who knows how many new games you'd need to go through before you got it- statistically.

  6. #3606
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    237
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    What was your item discovery at?
    410 but I doubt it matters since I wasn't actually killing anything.

  7. #3607
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,835
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Did this patch fix the dragon head glitch? Can anyone confirm?

  8. #3608
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    I can't personally confirm, but JP reports say that the dragon head soul glitch is indeed gone.

  9. #3609
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Still works for me

  10. #3610
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Still works for me
    Is the patch live? Ive been looking around and i havent seen any confirmation, i dont really want to play again until the patch is available so i can spend all my souls on the twinklings. Still a little upset that i spent 7 hours this weekend farming souvenirs and to find out that theyre increasing the drop rate, well at least i think ill spend time farming the eyes now since i wasnt planning on it.

  11. #3611
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Viserdes View Post
    Is the patch live? Ive been looking around and i havent seen any confirmation, i dont really want to play again until the patch is available so i can spend all my souls on the twinklings. Still a little upset that i spent 7 hours this weekend farming souvenirs and to find out that theyre increasing the drop rate, well at least i think ill spend time farming the eyes now since i wasnt planning on it.

    Not on Xbox yet

  12. #3612
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Not on US PS3 yet either.

  13. #3613
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Raped 10 people in the forest today. So question... you into the forest, and all the exits are blocked off when your in human form.. What gives? I went back down, blocked, of course the crest is locked (i just wrang the 2nd bell, so I'm still early on and forgot to buy the chrest) am I missing something?

  14. #3614
    Tonko
    Guest

    If the exits are all misted over, it means you're being invaded, or have been invaded.

  15. #3615
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Or the game tried to connect you to an invader but failed, and you got stuck indefinitely with fog doors/broken camp fires until you exit the game.

    On a side note, the story in this game is actually sort of interesting, or what's there of it anyway. The thing is, it's mostly told by item flavor text, and dialogue that would otherwise just seem like fluff if you weren't already piecing it together. Reminds me of marathon.

  16. #3616
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    ooooooooooooooooooo

    best place to farm humanities? I assume in the depths?

  17. #3617
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,835
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    ooooooooooooooooooo

    best place to farm humanities? I assume in the depths?
    Nah, the infinite respawning baby skeletons in Tomb of Giants. I got 99 of them in about an hour or 2 there. I wanted to stock up for NG+.

    Would've been faster but I missed picking up 1/3 of them because the drops despawn.

  18. #3618

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Going to miss Ring of Fog when the time finally comes for this patch to show up. Not because of the cheese, but the ambushes. Set up a pretty satisfying one on someone invading me in Anor Londo during NG+ walk. Was hiding up on the ceiling-walk by the chandelier, wishing I had some kind of knockback equipped. Had to settle for a Great Fireball while he was on a straight away.

    Why you would walk across that as an invader is beyond me.. theres a fogwall at the end lol.

  19. #3619
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    You should still be able to ambush people as long as they dont see you, as far as i know the only thing theyre changing with it is that youll be able to lock on people who have the ring on now.

  20. #3620
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    yeah, but people can spam the lockon button.

Page 181 of 352 FirstFirst ... 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38