Page 36 of 352 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 7032
  1. #701
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I dropped weapons and they killed people.... wat.
    if what the dude said was true, he dropped weapons for others to take but the people who took them got evil badass mobs spawned in their worlds as a penalty of taking the easy way out. so essentially because he dropped those weapons people got killed. which i guess is a decent deterrent for getting items yourself.

  2. #702
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah that's the vagrant system. You can drop items or humanity in your world. They have a chance to move to other people's worlds and become Black Phantoms. The longer they go undisturbed the stronger they become and the better the reward for defeating them becomes.

    So it is better to drop loots in little nooks where people may not find them for some time...

    A badass gameplay addition I think.

  3. #703
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    does sound fun, except i forsee alot of these when game goes live lol. everyones gonna be like i have 7 of these lil swords and i cant sell them, drop drop drop drop, ahahaha kill my little black babies kill

  4. #704
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Oh god, that sounds so awesome. I seriously can't wait four more days for this game.

  5. #705
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Going to be a long ass weekend... in a bad way.

    Not sure if anyone is still watching the IGN stream, but they have basically just decided to fuck off. They have annihilated nearly every NPC in Fireshrine, including the Smith. Pretty much got nothing for killing any of them (Smith gave 3 Humanity).

    Kinda funny actually, and white haired thing is not around. And oh god the Blacksmith... he attacks you with WWE dropkicks! Was awesome.

  6. #706
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    .

  7. #707
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7

    doublepost;

  8. #708
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7

    50-60 hours... I'm never going to have time to beat this game (once)... Well maybe by christmas.

  9. #709
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I have two tests this week which would work out for this weekend if I wasn't broke. Next weekend is also a long weekend. /ProfoundSadness

  10. #710
    Thanatos
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    243
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Just beat it. 10/10 no question.

    Details to come soon because I'm tired as hell.

  11. #711
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGrief View Post
    Just beat it. 10/10 no question.

    Details to come soon because I'm tired as hell.
    you play the jp version? or how you get a NA one?

  12. #712
    Thanatos
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    243
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Kuwait got the European version really early for some reason.

  13. #713
    New Merits
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    BG Level
    4

    I wasn't gonna get this until I watched some of the 24 hour IGN playthrough last night. I'm sold, didn't look all that difficult to me. Also does equipment break? I didn't notice last night.

  14. #714
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    In demon souls, only weapons broke afaik. No idea if they brought that type of system back. Honestly, it isn't even a big deal and I've gone whole playthroughs w/o breaking a single weapon.

  15. #715
    Thanatos
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    243
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Both weapons and armor do indeed break. Doesn't cost much to fully repair them though.
    Spoiler: show
    There are some weapons and armor that have really low durability and can never be repaired though.

  16. #716
    Daddy Warbucks
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,371
    BG Level
    6

    Might be old, but one thing I didn't realize is that covenants change your appearance.


  17. #717
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    3 more days. I want this fucking game so god damn badly. I can taste the excitement.

  18. #718
    New Merits
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    BG Level
    4

    So far I've been able to get some sort of preorder incentive for every game i've gotten and will get from Aug-Nov. For some reason no one is offering any sort of incentive for dark souls.....(not even release day delivery) what-up-wit-dat!?

  19. #719
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilyon View Post
    So far I've been able to get some sort of preorder incentive for every game i've gotten and will get from Aug-Nov. For some reason no one is offering any sort of incentive for dark souls.....(not even release day delivery) what-up-wit-dat!?
    Dont they upgrade your regular edition game to special edition for free, if you preorder? I know that's what I got from Gamestop.

  20. #720
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Aye.

    Demon's Souls got 9.5 from IGN :O inferior sequel!

Page 36 of 352 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38