Page 43 of 352 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 7032
  1. #841
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I am playing thief broheim. Seems aight for now. But I am getting ass fucked before I can even get to the boss. I already ran into two bad mammajammas that I just sprinted away from.

    FYI, if you get to the part where you can open a door and go down a spiral staircase, or you can go up... DON'T GO DOWNSTAIRS. Mostly applies to thf and those with master key.

    I AM SO BAD AT THIS GAME.

  2. #842
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    How do you do a jump dash in this?

  3. #843
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Hello,

    We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on September 14 2011 (Order# 102). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day, for the following item(s):

    "Dark Souls Collector's Edition"
    thx fuckin amazon, atleast 2 more days

  4. #844
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    How do you do a jump dash in this?
    Jump attack is forward+R2... not so sure about jump dash.

    Spoiler: show
    Has anyone found a fucking bonfire after boss 2 and before the dragon? Closest one I found to second boss is the second bonfire in the game, essentially.

  5. #845
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Hmm, jump attack isn't doing it. I'm in the firelink shrine headed up the stairs towards Undead burg. And I see a treasure on a platform a tiny bit in front of me and I can't reach it with a jump attack. And I read somewhere on a map that says to Jump dash to it and I don't know if they're the same thing or not xD

  6. #846
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    What's the sequence for plunge-attacking? Lock-on > Drop > Attack or Strong Attack? Anyone know?

  7. #847
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Figured it out, sprint and press circle.

    @^ Just press attack while falling generally close to the monster.

  8. #848
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Figured it out, sprint and press circle.
    Err, I have to hold circle to sprint. How do i press it while doing that? o.O

  9. #849
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    anyone streaming this?

  10. #850
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Figured it out, sprint and press circle.

    @^ Just press attack while falling generally close to the monster.
    Gracias senor, I guess my timing's just off.

    Spoiler: show
    loooooooooooooool, somehow glitched the Taurus boss and got him stuck under the archer's tower and nearly killed him. But then he decided to proceed to rape me minotaur style

  11. #851
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Pre-ordered on Amazon and not yet shipped. Checked CAG forums and the CE is apparently really limited and orders for it have been getting cancelled.

  12. #852
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Err, I have to hold circle to sprint. How do i press it while doing that? o.O
    Tap it rq while you are sprinting, lol.

  13. #853
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Oh, huh! Thanks, it worked.

  14. #854
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Nabbed the guide. It is beautiful. Best part? On the back there is a paragraph about Sidequests, and it says "Ensure that you don't miss a single Side Quest and experience the complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution story. We provide a separate walkthrough for each Side Quest and all rewards are outlined"

    Nice one Future Press!

  15. #855
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Spoiler: show
    What the fuck do I do about this red dragon....


    Anyone know how to go fast down ladders?

  16. #856
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    UPS just dropped off my copy. See you in a month!

  17. #857
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Shit, plunge attack made that cake...

  18. #858
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Had no problems with my amazon order. Sucks others did.

  19. #859
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,315
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    My Amazon preorder shipped out yesterday, should be here tomorrow. Are those that are having issues folks that waited to preorder until more recently? Mine was put in early July, for the PS3 version.

  20. #860
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    658
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Spoiler: show
    What the fuck do I do about this red dragon....


    Anyone know how to go fast down ladders?
    Hold circle or B.

Page 43 of 352 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38