Page 52 of 352 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1021 to 1040 of 7032
  1. #1021
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I kinda feel that they don't. It took me a good 15-20 minutes of hitting Gaping Dragon with my Drake Sword at lvl 20 with it two-handed. I might be wrong, however.

  2. #1022
    "Jammin'!"
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    763
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by shukudai View Post
    FUCK GETTING CURSED. Fell in a hole that was so dark I couldn't see it, landed, before I recovered, curse>death.

    -50% health until you remove (this is after you respawn), items cost 3K (from NPC in bell tower), 6K (sewer merchant), or free from running super far through a bunch of dangerous mobs to an NPC who will uncurse you.

    Looks like i'm rocking the first free trade, trade one of the red stone thingies to the crow, and you can get 2 curse removals >_> I don't want to go back down to the sewer unless I have a lot of that shit.
    I met the frogs, fell down the same hole you did I think. Struggling with curse at the moment. Please go into detail about the Raven, as I haven't interacted with it. I heard snoring by it, but I couldn't find the source.

    I'm also in a bit of a pickle, having accidentally attacked the sewer merchant and another guy in Lower Burg. I thought the merchant lady thing was an enemy, pretty much bashed her face in the face the moment I saw red eyes. All she does is yell shit at me in a loop.

    Now, the other guy... (Spoilers because I don't know if I'm spoiling something.)

    Spoiler: show
    Saved him, a Dragon Scholar dude, from the house with the barrels in Low Burg, went to camp after defeating Capra Demon to find him and 3 other NPCs (M'lady, two Knights).

    Upon returning to lower Burg, I accidentally hit him breaking barrels, so he attacks me, and I run the fuck away.

    I go back to the camp and he and the 3 others are gone, the Miracle guy saying "What have I done?".

    Stopped in on my way back to the lower Burg and he's no longer in the barrel house. No idea if this is plot or my personal fuck-up.


    Any way to make NPCs not hate me?

  3. #1023
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    do enemies scale to your level? I haven't explored all of the parish yet, or even all of the Bulg(w/e it is) I think, and I'm afraid if I keep going further into the forest I'm gonna get just outright overpowered by stronger enemies.
    Spoiler: show
    The plant things and the golems take a lot of hits from me to kill them (I assume for the golems that's normal at least). They don't cause me much trouble, they just all take a lot of hits.) And right now it seems I have 3 paths to choose from; Go back to the Parish and go up that building with the trident magic casting guy, go fight the hydra thing in the lake, or go through the fog door, which I assume is where i'll be fighting the giant butterfly, as I can see it clinging to the castle above.

    also; should I have ran into someone who teaches new magic yet? I started Pyromancer, but still just only have the 1st spell.
    At the very first bonfire, there are some stairs that go down and an elevator that goes into a new area. There's a guy who sells soul arrow and heavy soul arrow for 2000/4000. He's behind some bars on some stairs.

    I'm gonna assume you mean the magic casting guy before the gargoyles. If so, go there. That's where the first bell is.

  4. #1024
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post

    Any way to make NPCs not hate me?
    probably has something to do with if you're alive or undead.

  5. #1025
    "Jammin'!"
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    763
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    probably has something to do with if you're alive or undead.
    I think it has more to do with the previously mentioned face-bashing. Accidentally hit them because I was jumpy/seen some barrels.

  6. #1026
    Daddy Warbucks
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,371
    BG Level
    6

    The Drake Sword is pretty awesome for a little bit, but I just finished ringing the second bell and it takes 4+ hits on some enemies now. I managed to buy a giant stone sword off a vendor in Blighttown that does something like 200 physical and 100 magic damage, but I have to 2 hand it since the str reqs in this game are so much higher. I might just keep using the Drake for a while though just because I can't evade for shit in this game.

    Also, not sure if it was a vagrant or just a standard black phantom, but I also got invaded and managed to kill the guy and got a giant cleaver weapon and 3 humanities

  7. #1027
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Also, not sure if it was a vagrant or just a standard black phantom, but I also got invaded and managed to kill the guy and got a giant cleaver weapon and 3 humanities
    you get weapons for killing invaders now? methinks blackphantom/vagrant

  8. #1028
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Where can you buy bow and arrows in undead berg?

  9. #1029
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I've noticed that when my white soap sign is down I get estus for some reason... does it have to do with someone checking my sign?

  10. #1030
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxzer View Post
    Where can you buy bow and arrows in undead berg?
    Near the 2nd(i think?) bonfire. go down the stairs to your right, and then to your left is two spear/shield guys. kill them, and hidden under some crates is a stairway. A merchent is down there.

    I've noticed that when my white soap sign is down I get estus for some reason... does it have to do with someone checking my sign?
    are you near a bonfire? you get them when youre near a bonfire. not sure why, think it has something to do with people igniting and/or kindling the bonfire.

  11. #1031
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Ah ty

  12. #1032
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    No where near a bonfire, i'm near the charging bull thing.

  13. #1033
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I feel like I've gotten the estus bonus away from a bonfire, but I'm not 100% sure about it. It's usually when I'm idling though.

  14. #1034
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I really wish this had a demo. I'd like to try it out before buying. IGN was all over its nuts saying its going to be better than Skyrim, and maybe it will, but I'd at least like to try it first.

  15. #1035
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Fuck, was invaded by a BP while I was farming as human...Was holding my own okay til mobs caught me -.-

  16. #1036
    Daddy Warbucks
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,371
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathbySnoosnoo View Post
    you get weapons for killing invaders now? methinks blackphantom/vagrant
    Yeah, it's confusing though since it still says the same "You've been invaded by xxSephirothxx" message though. It would be awesome if phantoms did drop weapons (the cleaver that dropped was the same weapon the guy was using)

  17. #1037
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,520
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post
    I met the frogs, fell down the same hole you did I think. Struggling with curse at the moment. Please go into detail about the Raven, as I haven't interacted with it. I heard snoring by it, but I couldn't find the source.

    I'm also in a bit of a pickle, having accidentally attacked the sewer merchant and another guy in Lower Burg. I thought the merchant lady thing was an enemy, pretty much bashed her face in the face the moment I saw red eyes. All she does is yell shit at me in a loop.

    Now, the other guy... (Spoilers because I don't know if I'm spoiling something.)

    Spoiler: show
    Saved him, a Dragon Scholar dude, from the house with the barrels in Low Burg, went to camp after defeating Capra Demon to find him and 3 other NPCs (M'lady, two Knights).

    Upon returning to lower Burg, I accidentally hit him breaking barrels, so he attacks me, and I run the fuck away.

    I go back to the camp and he and the 3 others are gone, the Miracle guy saying "What have I done?".

    Stopped in on my way back to the lower Burg and he's no longer in the barrel house. No idea if this is plot or my personal fuck-up.


    Any way to make NPCs not hate me?
    There's a room with 4 chests and one of them has a red stone you can trade to the bird from the starting of the game area thingie, where you fought the big asylumn demon. however, i have yet to find this "easy to find" 4 treasure room in old londo (the area you enter after taking the elevator down from the central area)

  18. #1038
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,222
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo View Post
    I really wish this had a demo. I'd like to try it out before buying. IGN was all over its nuts saying its going to be better than Skyrim, and maybe it will, but I'd at least like to try it first.
    Could always get Demon's Souls for $19 if you got a PS3. I can't see there being anyone that liked/loved Demon's Souls that wouldn't enjoy Dark Souls more.

  19. #1039
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,520
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm slightly lost. Rung the first bell, down into the depths, managed to get out of the depths, but there was no real... boss in there. Unless I missed it? Is it possible there's somewhere else i'm supposed to have gone, instead of going to the depths (sewers) after Capra Demon?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQrSZ...f=list_related

    That's a video guide i've been following on and off :3 but i get too lazy to watch it all. He has a playlist up.

  20. #1040
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    hmm, just opened the door to blighttown with 29k souls...should i level (SL 24) or buy some shards to upgrade?

Page 52 of 352 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38