Page 59 of 352 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1161 to 1180 of 7032
  1. #1161
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kais View Post
    scared to enter the forest cause some invisible knight keeps wrecking my shit, how do i even hit him?
    Don't be scared... MAKE CASH!


  2. #1162
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    sewers iirc

  3. #1163
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quick note: I don't think it's a coincidence From Software placed a pack of of rats with decent humanity droprates 15 seconds away from a bonfire. If you need to farm some humanity there's your bone

  4. #1164
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Is there a good spot to farm Twinkling Titanite?

  5. #1165
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    How does one kill that Capra Demon?
    Take out the dogs ASAP rest is history. You can plunge attack it too

  6. #1166
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,802
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    The stealthy rogue guy's not so hard. He's just annoying cause you can't lock onto him so you have to track and block him manually.

  7. #1167
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroTsuki View Post
    Damn! I thought it was him too. He acted like a dick. Anyway, that's good to hear. Thanks.
    There are at least three Fire Keepers btw. So even if your mute is dead at Firelink, there are two others out there. Chances are though that you have revived the mute before you get to the other areas, but they are:
    Spoiler: show
    in Quelog's Doman - Quelog's sister, the Daughter of Chaos (also a Cenvenant NPC) and in Anor Londo - Lady of the Darkling


    Quote Originally Posted by Belragga View Post
    Is there a good spot to farm Twinkling Titanite?
    You can get 5 from trading 3 different items to Sparkly. There are maybe 3-4 to be found in the world, not including Crystal Lizard drops. The ONLY mob that drops them 'quite rarely' are the Man-Eater Shells in Ash Lake.

  8. #1168
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I killed that Capra Demon with ease actually. There is a little arch about the large door at the top of the stairs. Ran up there, only one dog at a time could get near me and the capra demon himself couldn't stay up there and attack me, I just fired arrows at him from there. Killed him no prob.

    The most fucked up looking boss so far for me though is the Gaping Dragon. Fucker looks so insane. Almost like a worm from Dream Catcher.

  9. #1169
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,703
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Where do you get Evil Eye ring?
    It's in the Depths, if you've been to the area where the giant rat is, it's under that in the Sewer portion, can't really remember the specific spot.

    And yeah it works, but how much it restores is based off how much hp whatever you killed has. Seems like it's maybe 10% of the health off whatever you killed is restored to you.


    Gaping Dragon did look fucking badass, but man was that an easy fight. Managed to kill him and never even got hit, just circled around for a minute or two to figure out his moves, all 3 of them :X (ok well 4 when he does that sludge nonsense)

  10. #1170
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Tip for the metal boar. If you fall from the bridge above behind the bonefire he will charge at you and kill himself. Dint even hit him once he just MPKed himself.

  11. #1171
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Lmao these catacombs are so evil. I keep killing a necromancer and thinking "finally can get rid of these skeles" then it turns out theres a nother necro hiding in some obscure place. Also fuck falling through the floor into a black knight with 5 skeles chasing me.

  12. #1172
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Just downed Quelaag with 2 phantoms, they died around 25% and my god I haven't had that kind of adrenaline rush in a video game maybe ever, still shaking

  13. #1173

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    FFFFF trying to scroll through this quick now cos nobody spoilers stuff anymore lol, few quick noob questions:

    -I just realized I can drop my summon sign when Human, so what exactly are the negatives to being hollowed? You can still pool humanity (which I'm told increases drop rates/curse resist and that's it yeah?).. just can't summon people? That can't be the only diff
    -I just killed boss #3 and came back up the way I came, and the dragon just died as soon as I walked through the door and gave me 10000 souls. Is that supposed to happen?

    Cant wait for the weekend so I can go at this shit hard.

  14. #1174
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Fucking mother fucker cunting dick sucker. THAT BULLSHIT SWAMP FROM 5-2 IS BACK. FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKk

  15. #1175
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,703
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    FFFFF trying to scroll through this quick now cos nobody spoilers stuff anymore lol, few quick noob questions:

    -I just realized I can drop my summon sign when Human, so what exactly are the negatives to being hollowed? You can still pool humanity (which I'm told increases drop rates/curse resist and that's it yeah?).. just can't summon people? That can't be the only diff
    -I just killed boss #3 and came back up the way I came, and the dragon just died as soon as I walked through the door and gave me 10000 souls. Is that supposed to happen?

    Cant wait for the weekend so I can go at this shit hard.
    Better drop rates on shit as Human, lets you Kindle a fire, otherwise it's just the summon/getting invaded (not that being invaded is a bad thing. Someone tried to gank me and I ended up taking them out, got around 6k souls off of them).

    And the shit with that Dragon is a bug. My best guess on the dragon is that the engine handles any kind of airborne state as being the same thing (so the engine can't differentiate between flying and falling), and if the Dragon is airborne for whatever reason and you get to far away from it, the engine decides that it fell off a cliff and kills it instantly.


    Question for anyone that's made it down to Blighttown, near the Bonfire in there, I saw some messages from players saying to jump off to a little side area, but everytime I tried to jump I just ended up dying. Anyone been over there and know what's goodies are hiding if any? After trying the jump 5 or 6 times I was getting the feeling I was just getting trolled.

  16. #1176
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    FFFFF trying to scroll through this quick now cos nobody spoilers stuff anymore lol, few quick noob questions:

    -I just realized I can drop my summon sign when Human, so what exactly are the negatives to being hollowed? You can still pool humanity (which I'm told increases drop rates/curse resist and that's it yeah?).. just can't summon people? That can't be the only diff
    Pretty much, can't be invaded if you are not Human. And yes, you can stack Humanity up to 99, but Item Discovery Rate caps out at 210 at level 30 (with it being at 100 while Hollow)

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    -I just killed boss #3 and came back up the way I came, and the dragon just died as soon as I walked through the door and gave me 10000 souls. Is that supposed to happen?
    Cant wait for the weekend so I can go at this shit hard.
    Apparently it is a bit of a glitchy oddity.

  17. #1177
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Summoning your own legion of phantoms is the best benefit of being human imo. I'm extremely confused by this covenant stuff. I just joined chaos it gave me a fireball spell and I can't use it. Doesn't say there are any stat requirements either

  18. #1178
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    heads up for anyone doing blighttown: make sure you get the rusty ring by going back to the asylum first, it lets you run around in swampwater. waaaaaay useful to run around and pick up shit

  19. #1179
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I love amazon. I never even contacted them about this. Just got an email saying I got $20 credit because they didn't send me a Collector's Edition of this game. Looks like Arkham City will be cheaper for me :D

  20. #1180
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,375
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxzer View Post
    Summoning your own legion of phantoms is the best benefit of being human imo. I'm extremely confused by this covenant stuff. I just joined chaos it gave me a fireball spell and I can't use it. Doesn't say there are any stat requirements either
    Do you have a Pyromancer's flame? You have to have it equipped to use any pyromancies.

    Also, I've managed to piss off pretty much every covenant NPC you can so far! I joined the forest covenant, but "betrayed" them by attacking Shiva's ninja-buddy so I could get the flippy-ring. Joined Blades of the Darkmoon and pissed them off by wandering into Gywndolin's boss area. Can't join the Darkwraith's because I already gave the Lordvessel to Kingseeker. Joined the Gravelords but killed Nito, so I can't re-join the covenant. The only ones left for me iirc are the Princess Guard (Not going faith build until NG+!), Way of White (Same as before), Dragons (Well, okay), and Keepers of Chaos, whom I've already maxed out.

    So word to the wary, be careful with the covenants!

Page 59 of 352 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2022-07-05, 20:48
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  3. Sonic Generations(20th Anniversary)(360/PS3/3DS/PC)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 2013-04-08, 18:52
  4. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  5. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38