oh well
ITT: Beating a sub .500 team in the playoffs is an accomplishment.
Patriots almost lost to future HOFer Matt Flynn as well
but yeah they were the best team last year
Patriots > Bears > Jets > Patriots > Bears > Jets > Patriots > Bears > Jets > Patriots > Bears > Jets > Patriots > Bears > Jets > Patriots > Bears
OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE
strange, did I call the pats the best team last year? All I said was they were better than the bears
The best team in the NFL actually won the superbowl last year. It doesn't usually happen, but it happens.
ITT: Transitive property in sports.
The amount of trolling & lack of critical thinking skills in this thread is just astounding. I get the feeling some of you are developing Glenn Beck syndrome...trolling so much you actually start to believe the nonsense you're spewing leading to it spiral out of control.