This nigga knows da kids and fam. That's crewin to da max™.
This nigga knows da kids and fam. That's crewin to da max™.
So what did our resident pats fan (who is obviously a fair weather fan since he doesn't live near boston /tommygunz) do to get banned?
Very late yes, but god damn, Miz dropped a truth nuke in this thread.
Also, regarding player ages, Rodger Staubach says hi, plus, the NFL and NFLPA are doing their damnedest to educate players on taking care of their bodies better. Shit can be tragic yes, but when an athlete making millions of dollars says that the NFL is a slave trade, dumb nigga needs to know what the fuck or shut it.
Hines Ward mixup
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6485087
Bitches, man. Bitches.![]()
DWB
I'm kinda tempted to go to the Jets/Giants game this year. Not sure what jersey to wear or who to root for since I dislike both. Some of my friends are eagles fans, so they hate the giants, but I hate the jets being a pats fan... Maybe I'll just wear my red throwback welker jersey and say fuck it.
There will be too many of those there already
Hartford Whalers jersey then..
Better question would be Who cares? ^-^
I'm actually excited for the Lions year today after my cuz sent me a video of the draft pick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAMHmbqybk
If you thought Suh was dirty for what he did to Delhomme, wait til you see what a dirty son of a bitch that Fairley is. Dirty in a good way til he starts getting flags tossed.
The ESPN 30 for 30 on Marcus Dupree is really good
I can't believe there's actually an edited version of "move, bitch, get out the way."
I was raised on the edited version of word of mouf