LOL stonehands to da bears.
LOL stonehands to da bears.
Fuck yeah Vince Young, the gays of Philly rejoice!!!!
RW gonna boss it up now that he is back with martz
OH SHIT
JasonLaCanfora:
Daunte Culpepper tells me still wants to play in NFL, is contacting teams and no longer represents himself - he's hired agent Mitch Frankel [via Twitter]
Former Tennessee coach Phil Fulmer interviewed this morning on WEEI about his former player Albert Haynesworth
Also heard a bunch of chatter about the Pats talking to Asomugha..
Nothing to see here >.>
Yeah he just seems like Hardesty insurance more than anything. Seems like we can never keep our complementary backs healthy, I really liked James Davis but he was damaged goods coming out of college anyway.
Needless to say I'm hoping for a little more in terms of signings over the next couple days.
First reported by Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee. If you google Crabtree you will get a bunch of articles about it.
http://news.google.com/news/story?q=...ed=0CCQQqgIwAA
I know I am a day late but, I see a resemblance:
http://media.nj.com/jets_impact/phot...10d0cb4eab.jpghttp://jamesandhisdadsreviews.webs.c...y-/sidious.jpg
Steelers cut Flozell Adams (lol)
Jets cut Mark Brunell
Daniel Manning to Texans.
Eh well i guess we don't have to worry about it anymore.. well maybe - He narrowed his choices to the LOLboys and the Jets.