• Navigation
Page 20 of 301 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 6009
  1. #381
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm pretty sure in the playoffs the packer's WR had like 10 drops. But that's not even the point.

  2. #382
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    NFLPA officially de-certifying. Owners not being forthcoming with info. So here comes months of courtroom bullshit.

  3. #383
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    FOOTBALL

  4. #384
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    How come everyone forgets about Mike McMahon whenever the dirty jerz and Rutgers card is in play? He was the one that put that college on the map. He'd be in the HoF had it not been for Charlie Rodgers and the fat Mike Williams.
    paul robeson son

  5. #385
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,126
    BG Level
    6

    sigh sigh sigh i hope this gets resolved before i'm stuck watching basketball only in november

  6. #386
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I will kill myself if there is no football this fall. Kill myself.

  7. #387
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

  8. #388
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm not sure that any website that includes "holy crap" in a published article is reputable.

  9. #389
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I know I don't actually want this, but it would be crazy entertaining if all players became free-agents over this and everyone had to sign with a team from scratch.

  10. #390
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Getting to the NFL isnt hard, its staying thats the problem. Also, I said nothing of prospects, hell Hawaii has hella prospects, I was responding to "All the good QBs and RBs are from Texas" bullshit. Brady, Manning, Rivers etc arent from TX. Prospects? Hell yeah, TX football is goddamn mega huge, but so is Florida and California. But what I was saying to him was of course the second largest state in the US pumps out the most prospects, but how many are successful? Not many.

    I mean when your state has more residents than New England combined, then fucking duhhh? I look at it from the fact that if 12 good players come from a state with 30 million residents, you arent as dope as you think. Now if you get 12 from a state with 3 million, then you have something. Not taking shots at TX, im down here now and see how huge football is, but c'mon? "All the good QBs and RBs come from TX", really? Brees and AP = Entire NFL? Hardly. All I mean is for every Peterson and Charles, you get a Cedric Benson, Bethel Johnson and Leeland McElroy.

    Yall Texas niggas take shit to goddamn personal. Texas isnt the be all, that ends all.
    Sammy Baugh and Earl Campbell.

    Game over.

  11. #391
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I know I don't actually want this, but it would be crazy entertaining if all players became free-agents over this and everyone had to sign with a team from scratch.
    So teams who gave out lucrative bonuses and guarantees are fucked. Wouldn't happen.

  12. #392

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I will kill myself if there is no football this fall. Kill myself.
    Fuck you, you'll be fine. My team actually performed well, two years in a row(!) for the first time ever. I knew from day one their would be no football, because its the only way the football gods could kill my fucking buzz.

  13. #393
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Kill your buzz? Aaron Rodgers has the Packers ready to rip off 5 or 6 straight, and then this bullshit?

    First Favre is blocking his shine, now the league? Conspiracy shit if you ask me.

  14. #394
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

  15. #395
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

  16. #396

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Why is Von Miller a plaintiff lol

  17. #397
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    Heard something today in passing during one of the OVER 9000 interviews that there is some legal standpoint by which college players entering the draft can also sue

  18. #398
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Kill your buzz? Aaron Rodgers has the Packers ready to rip off 5 or 6 straight, and then this bullshit?

    First Favre is blocking his shine, now the league? Conspiracy shit if you ask me.


  19. #399
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    nigga acting like this happened last month.


  20. #400
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    =
    http://i53.tinypic.com/29nt0ch.jpg

    ??

Page 20 of 301 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  2. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. NFL 2010 Offseason Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 7848
    Last Post: 2010-09-03, 09:34
  5. NFL Offseason transactions. Week l337
    By Mizango in forum Sports
    Replies: 4732
    Last Post: 2009-09-06, 13:51
  6. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  7. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10