I know its been said before but ill say it again. Its gonna be fun cheering against the Philadelphia Heat.
The Eagles were choking away promising seasons long before the Heat comparisons began.
And for the record the correct term would be the Heagles.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...ial-panthers-2The perception is the Panthers have done just about everything they’ve wanted to in free agency. But that’s not quite reality. According to a league source, the team made a strong play for free-agent receiver Santana Moss, offering him a three-year deal worth $15 million. Moss took the deal back to the Redskins, who matched it, so he elected to stay in Washington
Guess the other Moss wants to retire too.
Can't really blame the dude for not wanting to pack up his family, sell his house, and move for no extra money and a team that has no more of a chance to make the playoffs.
Getting rusty Tyche.
I wasn't trolling, it's true. You think the Panthers, in possibly the toughest division in football, with a rookie QB and rookie coach, have a chance of getting anything but 4th place?
Cowboys sign abe elam.
No No, lol. I know you weren't trolling. Jesus, you really are rusty.
Tiki Barber worked out for the Dolphins.
Eagles offered Randy Moss a deal.
LOOOOOOL
Jets release cotchery. Losing edwards. That team has spent the entire offseason getting significantly worse.
I like how the jets still havent closed the door on braylon even after they called him a diva