• Navigation
Page 229 of 301 FirstFirst ... 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 4561 to 4580 of 6009
  1. #4561
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    "There are 3 fouls on this play on the offense"

  2. #4562
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Sup returns

  3. #4563
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Oh shit, an actual return TD

  4. #4564
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    So how about that ridley guy.
    dude you don't even know. wait for shane vereen to get back from injury - it will be the perfect backfield combination of power (ridley), finesse (vereen), and midget (woodhead).

  5. #4565
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    3 minutes into oakland/AZ and they're already fighting

  6. #4566
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    kolb kolberin!?

  7. #4567
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Larry looked so damn happy to catch that pass. lol

  8. #4568
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    eagles not in full swing yet, andy reid forgot to use all his time outs

  9. #4569
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    coulda dropped a 50 burger. wth bill, Y U KNEELING!?

  10. #4570
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,627
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Mcgee is beasting the Broncos, ha.

  11. #4571
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    McGee to Harris all the way to the Superbowl.

  12. #4572
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,627
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Ride the beard!

  13. #4573
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I guess the new kickoff rules will take all the bears points away /trollface.

  14. #4574
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,266
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So I hear Mallett looked outstanding. Anyone have highlight videos of him? I can't really find anything (and being from the Central US we get like nothing NE out here )

  15. #4575
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    CJ 2 Stacks about to get paid! Highest paid RB in history... supposedly.

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/T...history-081111

    Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by FOXSports
    The agent has declined to comment during the contract negotiations, and Johnson did not immediately respond to text messages to his cell from the AP.
    WHAT?! I wonder who has authorization/access to the player's cell phone numbers. That just doesn't seem normal. The Associated Press could hound you for shit like interviews, random questions, etc.

  16. #4576
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    rofl...

    they have more than 1 phone line

  17. #4577
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Still. Direct access to the player? I would think they would send any and all inquiries through their agent. I know they are rich but who pays for the "designated associated press phone"? Doesn't even seem like players would want that except maybe Chad Ochocinco.

  18. #4578
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    So I hear Mallett looked outstanding. Anyone have highlight videos of him? I can't really find anything (and being from the Central US we get like nothing NE out here )


  19. #4579
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    pats gonna keep being good for a very long time

  20. #4580
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,647
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I know preseason and all, but gdi stupid fucking raiders game was on like a 2hr delay. Freaking annoying, even though I already know the only way i'm seeing any home games is if I go to them myself since they won't ever sell out anything more then opening night.

Page 229 of 301 FirstFirst ... 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  2. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. NFL 2010 Offseason Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 7848
    Last Post: 2010-09-03, 09:34
  5. NFL Offseason transactions. Week l337
    By Mizango in forum Sports
    Replies: 4732
    Last Post: 2009-09-06, 13:51
  6. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  7. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10