• Navigation
Page 246 of 301 FirstFirst ... 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 4901 to 4920 of 6009
  1. #4901
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    You are dumb football fan. Playing with a wired jaw, or playing with cracked ribs the week after it happens ever occur to you?
    You should try posting with a wired jaw hands idk

  2. #4902
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    Sorry Leroy couldn't let that one slide.

  3. #4903
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    cracked ribs are like the rarest injury in all of football. quarterbacks dont play with it ever!

  4. #4904
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    cracked ribs are like the rarest injury in all of football. quarterbacks dont play with it ever!
    Quarterbacks go over the middle all the time guys!

  5. #4905
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Tonight, Cam kills Cam. I'll apologize to Panther fans in advance.

  6. #4906
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    in other non-retarded news, pats signed another jet - ihedigbo. I'd call the jets the pats farm team, but we keep losing to them. maybe the pats are the jets retirement home

  7. #4907
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    in other non-retarded news, pats signed another jet - ihedigbo. I'd call the jets the pats farm team, but we keep losing to them. maybe the pats are the jets retirement home
     

  8. #4908

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Choke in the playoffs? Check.
    Considering you have to make it to them first, in order to choke. You guys have a lot of work to do.

  9. #4909
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Considering you have to make it to them first, in order to choke. You guys have a lot of work to do.
    Pats will end with a worse record than the Cowboys. BOOK IT.

  10. #4910
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    uhhhhhh

  11. #4911
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Good thing Witten won't touch Woodheads' team success.
    The argument was about who is tougher. Leroy presented a pretty decent rebuttal and you revert to "Well my team is better hurdur"

    I'm not standing up for Leroy, but cmon son.

  12. #4912

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Pats will end with a worse record than the Cowboys. BOOK IT.
    Stop it

  13. #4913
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Stop it
    The post of a nigga in denial.

  14. #4914
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Red Jesus> Bill.

  15. #4915
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    its such a stupid argument to have. There's no measurability, the 2 play different positions, who gives a fuck, etc.

    Not mention when you say someone "is one of the toughest..." it means nothing other than "he's tough." I'm not actually fucking interested in putting their backs together to see who is taller (midget loses there).

    I'm not even saying witten isn't tough. But you better bring some shit if you actually want to argue your guy is the toughest mother fucker you have ever seen, and not "he's play through a few injuries and look at him run without a helmet herp derp"

  16. #4916
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Reggie Bush is looking damn good.

  17. #4917
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    its such a stupid argument to have.
    THEN WHY WAS IT HAD

  18. #4918
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Romo stays healthy.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with the cowboys winning 13+ games

  19. #4919
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Btw, thanks for Olsen. He'll probably be the brightest part of our season. He's already made a rookie and a scrub look halfway decent.
    LOL have fun. He'll make one amazing catch a year.


    Also he's the softest TE in the league. nigga gets punked by DB's half his size.

    Did I mention he can't block for shit?

  20. #4920
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Does he put the team on his back and play with a broken leg?

    /about Witten...

Page 246 of 301 FirstFirst ... 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  2. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. NFL 2010 Offseason Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 7848
    Last Post: 2010-09-03, 09:34
  5. NFL Offseason transactions. Week l337
    By Mizango in forum Sports
    Replies: 4732
    Last Post: 2009-09-06, 13:51
  6. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  7. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10