Malcolm Floyd is an average number 2, and when Gates actually played, the bottom of his foot was in 2 pieces. Rivers is immensely better than Romo. Fuck, I''d take Ben over Romo.
toss bad passes with bad WRs and you're probably named jamarcus
Neither has won a Superbowl, 2 more playoff wins is not that meaningful. I'll give you that Rivers is more "tough" but it's not like Romo didn't try to get back on the field after breaking his collarbone last year. Intangibles don't translate like that, him being tougher and playing through injury doesn't make him a more accurate or better passer.That guy makes some of the derpiest faces in all of the NFL, below the Mannings, but seriously, they are not in the same fucking league. At all. There are the god mode QB's, the really good QB's like Rivers, then a class below that lies Romo and several others. You're on some bullshit trying to say that Romo and Rivers are comparable.
Romo just gets hated on because of lolbotchedsnap in the rain and he's the QB of the Cowboys.
So Romo is slightly below Rivers only cause Rivers has never won a Superbowl. Gotcha.
Guess that means Eli Manning is better than Rivers.
No, Eli Manning was on a team with a Superbowl winning defense and running game, Brady was on his back by the 2nd play. He's a step above Trent Dilfer, not to mention leading the league in INTs 2 of the last 4 years.
Rivers is better than Romo because he has more playoff wins and has played better in December, not because of stats. Their stats are the same. That was the argument, not all this other shit people brought in.
GOD DAMMIT FLAREGA
J-BRUCE
Time for some real football. Cutler and Stonehands vs Eli and ???
Roy is gonna have 2k yards and 30 drops this year if he stays healthy, he's Cutler's only option.
What is the song they keep playing that they played during the intro?
STONEHANDS
I thought it was a catch, but I guess I should of expected it.
Sorry for all the quotes, haven't been watching constantly
I'll give you that, but someone in the interior line seriously needs to work on stopping power moves. There were a couple times where Romo had a lineman basically in his face in a second. That's about all I saw though. Held up well against whoever is on the first team at SD right now.
I remember when several of you were thanking the Chargers for Olshansky when you got him. Knew that wouldn't last with how he was doing for SD in his final year. And I know this is nitpicking, but I would prefer my QB take a couple sacks than throw a stupid INT. To each his own though.
As much as I wish this were true, Rivers really isn't comparable to Rodgers. He runs the ball twice a season. The whole Romo vs. Rivers thing is irrelevant since the situations aren't nearly the same.
Floyd is not absolute trash, for a #2. Remember now, he only had around 45-50 catches last year, and didn't break double digit TDs, despite being basically the only WR option for 8 games. If you want to play the "he had Gates and Sproles" card, Romo has always had Witten as well, and when he wasn't broken he had Felix too. They both had people to throw the ball to. You won't have a good QB throwing to Buster Davis and Roy Williams.
I despise those two words in these arguments. He had 6 or so good games. All that means is he had 6 good games. Not sure what the reasons for losing has to do with anything. Reasons why the numbers were inflated maybe? I'm at peace with the team overall shitting up their chances last year, if that's supposed to be a crack on them somehow.
And please tell me you don't idolize AJ Smith. Remember that time Brees walked free?
I can't remember, but was that the same game that LT was hiding on the bench?