No. Brian westbrook remains a free agent
No. Brian westbrook remains a free agent
brian westbrooks only regret is that he has boneitis
I hear tebow needs a job. He could easily be a flamboyant bunny
See, this is how they do things in VA.
Btw, I was there last week...
Spoiler: show
I know you guys say Cowboy fans are bad, but how can any of you be on Rhinox's dick after the last 3 year gap pages?
I'm in Chicago. I think my presence is throwing off his game
Wait, they have game?
Rhino has good game when his team wins while they aren't that good which trolls people naturally. Now that he has expectations, it all goes to shit
My ears are burning. Usually means some fags are name dropping me.
He's always been retarded. And though I hate to give him fuel, if his team is winning, they are that good. Ugly or not, W = W.
Now the expectations thing is what's going to kill him this year.
And possibly Cutler.
Looks like I was right.
You need to learn the definition of name dropping. If we are having a conversation about Michael Jordan, and I mention the name... Michael Jordan, that doesn't mean I just name dropped Michael Jordan. It means we were having a conversation about Michael Jordan which happens to be about... Michael Jordan, so it's ok to say the name... Michael Jordan. I understand that you are asian or hispanic or whatever, but you really need to learn American subculture and the definitions that go along with the slang we use.
This lesson was brought to you by the words Michael Jordan.
Quit name dropping me faggot
Oh my. THE Kerry Collins was coerced into coming out of retirement by the Colts in exchange for a lifetime supply of, wait for it.....Colt 45s.