• Navigation
Page 9 of 301 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 6009
  1. #161
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Combine starts today, yeah?

  2. #162
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I find joy in Leroy trying hard to play nice.

  3. #163
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Combine starts today, yeah?
    Thought it started yesterday for OL and TEs?

  4. #164
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I find joy in Leroy trying hard to play nice.
    wait, how can I try hard to be hard and try hard to play nice at the same time. Get your facts straight, also I have nothing to say so why would I say it?

  5. #165
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Niggas straight pussin up in this bitch.

  6. #166
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    But I feel you, I too have been banned numerous times over the years. It can break some folks, so im not here to judge brah.

  7. #167
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Your mistaking me being sleepy and me being afraid to post.

  8. #168
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I know you got those shine blockers on all the time but you might wanna take em off if you wanna see the light.

  9. #169
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Your mistaking me being sleepy and me being afraid to post.
    Yeah you're right, everyone on BG gets maximum rest before grinding out posts on a forum. When im sleepy I turn into a pussy too. No explanation needed brah, like I said im not here to judge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I know you got those shine blockers on all the time but you might wanna take em off if you wanna see the light.
    Hard to see the light when I am the light. My reflection is hella.

  10. #170
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    NIgga you got as much light as the dark side of the moon.

  11. #171
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Actually, the "dark side" of the moon is a bit of a misnomer seeing as how it gets bathed in direct sunlight far more than we do. We just cant see it since it is tidaly locked. Think about it! When we look up in the sky at what we call a "new moon", it seems dark because the Sun in blasting the oth.... wait, u trollan me son?

  12. #172
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Cause I dont josh like that.

  13. #173
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I would never do such a thing. I can't wait for Mrs. Mizango to troll some peeps on my fb btw.

  14. #174
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Thought it started yesterday for OL and TEs?
    It did, but the real shit doesn't get started until Saturday, and even then it's just OL and TE 40s. So the real real shit doesn't get started until Sunday.

    Wednesday
    Offensive linemen, tight ends & kickers/punters: Pre-physical exams and X-rays, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Thursday
    Offensive linemen, tight ends & kickers/punters: Measurements (height, weight, arms, hands), physical exams, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Quarterbacks, wide receivers & running backs: Pre-physical exams and X-rays, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Friday
    Offensive linemen & tight ends: NFLPA meeting, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Kickers/punters: NFLPA meeting, workouts (40, 3-cone drill, 20-yard and 60-yard shuttles, bench press, vertical jump, broad jump), interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Quarterbacks, wide receivers & running backs: Measurements (height, weight, arms, hands), physical exams, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Defensive linemen & linebackers: Pre-physical exams and X-rays, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Saturday
    Offensive linemen & tight ends: Workouts (40, 3-cone drill, 20-yard and 60-yard shuttles, bench press, vertical jump, broad jump).
    Quarterbacks, wide receivers & running backs: NFLPA meeting, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Defensive linemen & linebackers: Measurements (height, weight, arms, hands), physical exams, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Cornerbacks & safeties: Pre-physical exams and X-rays, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Sunday
    Quarterbacks, wide receivers & running backs: Workouts (40, 3-cone drill, 20-yard and 60-yard shuttles, bench press, vertical jump, broad jump).
    Defensive linemen & linebackers: NFLPA meeting, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Cornerbacks & safeties: Measurements (height, weight, arms, hands), physical exams, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Monday, Feb. 28
    Defensive linemen & linebackers: Workouts (40, 3-cone drill, 20-yard and 60-yard shuttles, bench press, vertical jump, broad jump).
    Cornerbacks & safeties: NFLPA meeting, Wonderlic Test, interviews with NFL team personnel.
    Tuesday, March 1
    Cornerbacks & safeties: Workouts (40, 3-cone drill, 20-yard and 60-yard shuttles, bench press, vertical jump, broad jump).


    Read more: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1EtTmOL8l

  15. #175
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    now back to your regularly scheduled leroyin'

  16. #176
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I would never do such a thing. I can't wait for Mrs. Mizango to troll some peeps on my fb btw.
    Her and Milad are bff's and have been for a looooong time, so that tells you something. Careful what you wish for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    It did, but the real shit doesn't get started until Saturday, and even then it's just OL and TE 40s. So the real real shit doesn't get started until Sunday.
    That's right. Man I can wait to watch Stanzi and Tolzien sky rocket up the draft boards. We gotta get one of them in Carolina for sure to learn from the soon to be added Kyle Orton.

  17. #177
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    That's right. Man I can wait to watch Stanzi and Tolzien sky rocket up the draft boards. We gotta get one of them in Carolina for sure to learn from the soon to be added Kyle Orton.
    You need to draft Newton and put him at WR with Edwards. Eventually you can have QBs at all of your skill positions and run a crazy "Who's gonna throw?!?!" offense

  18. #178
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    In the end it will always be Orton, but still, you have to respect Armanti Edwards' passing ability.

  19. #179
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    You need to draft Newton and put him at WR with Edwards. Eventually you can have QBs at all of your skill positions and run a crazy "Who's gonna throw?!?!" offense
    If they did that, I don't think anyone would worry about "Who's gonna throw?!?!" because they all would suck. Especially Orton.

  20. #180
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    If they did that, I don't think anyone would worry about "Who's gonna throw?!?!" because they all would suck. Especially Orton.
    Let's just say the DC would have to change his pants multiple times per game.

Page 9 of 301 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  2. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. NFL 2010 Offseason Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 7848
    Last Post: 2010-09-03, 09:34
  5. NFL Offseason transactions. Week l337
    By Mizango in forum Sports
    Replies: 4732
    Last Post: 2009-09-06, 13:51
  6. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  7. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10